Coffee filters for hash making?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturalhi said:
Back when I was struggling to get smokeables I asked a grower freind if I could have his water when he was finished sifting his bubble hash. With a "you're an idiot" look in his eye, he gave it to me.

I let it sit for a couple of days, and a white substance about 3" thick formed at the bottom of the water. I syphoned off the clear water, poured the suspended matter into an electric Wok and set it at about 180F, when the water was mostly evapped I transferred the matterial to a large heavy glass plate (the kind one finds in microwave ovens). when this dried ther was much hash enjoyed by all!>)

I understand what your talking about. I scored about a pound of trim that a buddy ran thru bags one time. I'm on the 6th run and have gotten about 7.5 gms total..... I'm gunna keep running it until there ain't no more. I've even ran the water twice and found I had missed quite a bit. Not sure if you can ever get all of it? (btw, I'm only using 3 bags.) Nice find naturalhi!

Latest posts

Back