Cola shot's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
These are the main cola's from the pinapple express clone and the roadrunner. Early reports: The pinapple express went into the cure jars today. Had some sample bud that was awsome! A pinapple taste with a dank backing. The buzz was melting, it seemed to melt like ice all through my body! The roadrunner has a different taste. Kinda like a good inscence. The buzz is phenominal! Killed the knee throbbing! Also help me coast off to sleep fer a couple of hours. Deffinatly will do these again!

DSCI0820.JPG

DSCI0821.JPG

DSCI0822.JPG

DSCI0826.JPG

DSCI0827.JPG

DSCI0829.JPG

DSCI0830.JPG

DSCI0831.JPG

DSCI0832.JPG

DSCI0833.JPG

DSCI0834.JPG

Loving the smell when i burp em!

Thank goodess burping MJ smells NOTHING like burping from humans.

Way to go Chef, so cool it gives you the knee throbbing relief! Glad you are feeling better, and hope the wife is too!

2dog i got a pinapple bong hit fer ya! BK she is super sticky! yup i'm a smiling! Gracias tc......i had roasted garlic potato's fer lunch....don't think that would be appealing smoke. Hehehe i'd smell like and irish/italian landrace!

I think you need a second opinion. PM me for my address, lmao. Nice looking buds. I ordered one fem bean of Pineapple Express due to yours and jaam's threads. I can't wait to try it outdoors.

Hehehe, got ya benny! Brother i'd like to see this one grown outside! She's some awsome smoke i'm telling ya!

DSCI0835.JPG

DSCI0836.JPG

DSCI0837.JPG

DSCI0839.JPG

DSCI0841.JPG

mnakes me so bummed that mine got seeded by that stupid hermi and had to be cut early...someday!

Really nice! I'm loving the trichs! The trim should have made some excellent hash!

2dog keep tring. Hie...i feel........ james brown! Ty duck they are sweeet! Lf got some good almost bubble with it and the roadrunner leaves!

Hehehe.......woooooooooaaaw i feel good! duhna nuna nuna nuh!

Latest posts

Back