Cold & Windy day, in New England!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
High Group,
It's a Cold & Windy day in Northwestern Connecticut and New England today.
It was 41 degrees at 12:00 Noon, 39 degrees overnight, and the mountains North, are expecting some wet Snow tonight!
I re-lite my wood stove fire last night, and kept it burning today!
My girls are alright however, in their new larger-pots/Home, although a little soggy, with rain & T-storms for the last 4+ days.
This is just Nutts, for 'Memorial Day' weekend!

I'm going to put all my containers UP onto skids today, to get them off the ground, so the pots can drain better. 'Don't want the roots swimming/doin' the backstroke.

Hey- what's the deal with "Rock-Dust"/Glacial Rock Dust? :confused:

Do I now have to go out and buy 'Powdered Moon-Rock Dust' or something???
What do plants get out of Rock Dust, that I cannot give to them, with everything else that I have added to my custom mixed potting soil?

My soil mix is made up from the following: commercial potting soil, screened rich garden topsoil, composted manure, manure & humus, bags of Topsoil, peat moss, sawdust, sand, perlite, vermiculite, epsom salt, lime, blood meal, bone meal, cottonseed meal,kelp meal, worm castings, bat guano, Milorganite, BioTone W/Mycorrhizal, and watered w/ Jack's Classic Grow Formula.

Do I need 'Ground up Moon Rock Dust' now...?

Anyone got NASA's phone number...;)

(Geez, and I thought you could just throw some seedz in the ground, and they'd grow 10' tall...who knew it would become so scientific and complicated)? :rolleyes:

-Have a Good Weekend out there Folks,

StonedWoodsman in soggy/Cold CT :icon_smile:

High Group,

I've been readin' & researching, and now I read about 'Rock-Dust'...
Sooo, what's the deal with "Rock-Dust"/Glacial Rock Dust? :confused:

What do our plants get from Rock Dust, that I can't give them, with everything else that I have added to my custom mixed potting soil?

I made my own soil mix from the following: commercial potting soil, screened rich garden topsoil, composted manure, manure & humus, bags of topsoil, peat moss, sawdust, sand, perlite, vermiculite, epsom salt, lime, blood meal, bone meal, cottonseed meal,kelp meal, worm castings, bat guano, Milorganite, BioTone W/Mycorrhizal, and watered w/ Jack's Classic Grow Formula.

Do I need 'Ground up Moon Rock Dust' now...? :hubba:
-Gee, can we Smoke That??
Anyone got NASA's phone number...;)

(Geez, and I thought you could just throw some seedz in the ground, and they'd grow 10' tall...who knew it would become so scientific and complicated)? :rolleyes:

-Have a Good Tuesday out there Folks,

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back