Color?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm....Hushpuppy..member since 3/11 over 4000 HELPFUL POSTS!!! , Vostok... member since 8/14 107 posts and quite a few of them saying the HELPFUL people here are wrong!!

NOT COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

give it some n like everyone else says. a plant that is root bound can and will still produce and quite well as long as you feed and water for it's needs. on another site they have a solo cup contest 20oz cup if i remember right it may be a 16oz cup, they are root bound from hell and some of them are are better looking plants then others that are grown the right way. that is if there really is a right way.

hushpuppys been around hear for a while and knows his stuff theirs alot of old members that are 100% pros and their are a few newer members that are very knowledgeable and great growers also but i will stick by my comment it needs more N.. ive been growing outdoors for year and years if im wrong then whatever JMO and also that plant is not rootbound not yet i got 8 ft plants in 5 gallon buckets 4 months or so of growth they r just not starting to get rooot bound so i highly doubt its root bound..... just look at the solo cup grows thats root bound

Given the strength of MG nutes in their soil, I would think that it shouldn't need any nitrogen at this point. However, both plants are a tad light in color. One being an indica and the other being more sativa and both having the same light color says that it is wanting something, and generally the color is darkened by Nitrogen, but it could be the pH is off just enough to keep the available nitrogen from getting to the plant. I have seen may times yards off grass that were light green but got much darker and more lush looking after having lime added to bring up the pH.

This is just me personally, and I am not a big soil grower, but I would add 2 Tbsp of dolomite lime to the soil and water it in. Then give it 7-10 days and see if it looks any better or not, then if not get some higher nitrogen food. :)

Or you could flush the soil with 3x the amount of fresh water and spray it with Neem oil :hubba:

Latest posts

Back