Colorado And Washington State Have Voted To Legalize Marijuana For Recreational Use!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmd420

SUPERBABY
Reaction score
not a joke, ya'll!

All I can say is, wow!

:holysheep:

Bout to get real. I was already asked if I was interested in going back to volume production. Doubt it. But at a 25% tax, whoever does do it, will have to be a the top of their game. No room for error with 25% off the top.

Awesome!Im not in Colorado or Washington but this is the big.This is real big.I wish i could go on you tube and see the look on all the haters faces.Im thinking about waking the old lady and the kids and packing our things and moving.I wonder which states will follow and how long it will be before it reaches Illinois.I wonder if i can get a job on a farm or something.Im so tickled this is cool.

Ok dude,im just kiddin anyway about movin its not realy possible right now because we have older family members that are counting on us to be here for them.Plus that would mean skipping my bail so that would not be in my best interest.

So I just read through the bill. says 25% tax at each transaction plus all other applicable taxes. so by the time you buy it its been taxed around 100% plus the mark up at each transaction. thats 400 an oz by the time it hits the consumer. no room for a viable business when you can call your buddy like you always have. commercial electric is expensive and all the associated costs of a legal op, like lab tests, insurance, employees with taxes, will drvie the price way too high. unless they tax it way less.

and all applicants will be ran through FBI database. RED FLAG. GO TO JAIL GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Not viable with heavy taxation, as with any industry.

hxxp://www.newapproachwa.org/content/about-initiative

link is at the bottom of page for wash

There is absolutely no reason that bud should sell for $400 an ounce, even with a large tax. One of our members here figured that it cost him under $10 an oz to grow.

thg---most will likely cut out the middle men for "processing and distribution" leaving just the 25% tax one time---directly from the fields to the end comsumer

It's only a one time per transaction tax. What's diifcult to follow? A 20 sack will be $25.00, an 1/8 will be $50.00 and a 1/4 will be $100.00. and so on and so on...

And I'm sorry but I've seen mj prices that high vis a vis a dispensary so sayin otherwise is outrageously misinformed/ing and untruthful....

Already have a legal beagal looking into a licensing for me and another...:woohoo:

orangesunshine said:
thg---most will likely cut out the middle men for "processing and distribution" leaving just the 25% tax one time---directly from the fields to the end comsumer

you can, if triple licensed. and still have to pay for lab testing and retail stores.

you may produce at $10 an oz, but to certify,transport and distribute, needing company vehicles and insurance, store front costs, label and package according to law.

and they are allowing local gov to contest your license. i dont think legal supply will be enough to bring costs down.

and they have not set a plant count. that will determine commercial viability.

The Big question is what will the Feds do about it, if anything. Personally, I wouldn't stick my head above water yet Chef.

NorCalHal said:
The Big question is what will the Feds do about it, if anything. Personally, I wouldn't stick my head above water yet Chef.

The fight has to start somewhere tho, right? Imo pro-mj ppl not in support of state then federal descheduling are just in it for monopilization of a niche market. (sorry, but it's jmo)

....So much industrial growth will happen because of this (I work in a field of business dependant on construction and growth) that it'll be an awesome boom to the local economy, hopefully (and most likely) improving the piss poor buyer confidence and increasing overall growth from residential to the industrial markets, and further into the real estate strata of business.

And the mmj dispensaries will not change or be forced to close down as indicated in the Initiative definition....it will go completely untouched so that medical patients can still continue on with what is familiar to them and that is all well and good....

:yay::clap:Happy happy day!:yay::clap:

On my way 7. Better stock the fridge with extra munchies. ;)

Latest posts

Back