Hello fellow Stoners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfie Stone

Reaction score
Hi I am Wolfie I been smoking marijuana since I was 18 . I am now 66. Now that it's legal to grow in my state that's what I do. I have 8 plants that I grow for myself . my 1 auto is almost done maybe 3 weeks.my others not even close to finishing. The reason I must grow it is the prices at dispensary are outrages only a rich person or fool would buy from a Dispensary. When I can I buy from black market great weed $180-200 an Oz. Dispensary gets $12-15 bucks for 1 joint all it says is flower gives no description what it is your smoking.. not a very good way to run a pot business in my eyes.

Welcome Wolfie. You are among friends...most all here grow our own...some are pretty good at it. 66 huh....you qualify to be in the O'l Farts club.....check it out!

Hi I am Wolfie I been smoking marijuana since I was 18 . I am now 66. Now that it's legal to grow in my state that's what I do. I have 8 plants that I grow for myself . my 1 auto is almost done maybe 3 weeks.my others not even close to finishing. The reason I must grow it is the prices at dispensary are outrages only a rich person or fool would buy from a Dispensary. When I can I buy from black market great weed $180-200 an Oz. Dispensary gets $12-15 bucks for 1 joint all it says is flower gives no description what it is your smoking.. not a very good way to run a pot business in my eyes.
Fk dispensaries. Black market all the way.
I get Dank for 150 to 180 a zip when I'm not growing.

Didpensaries here in Chaparral is $25. My weed is better. I bought one when the first dispensary opened because I wanted yo see how mine measured up. I should have just gave that 25 bucks to a homeless person. Then it wouldn't be as if I flushed it in the toilet. That crap was harsh and gave he a headache. I had to smoke the entire joint to even get high. Never went back. They say curiosity killed the cat. Lesson learned!

Hello Wolfie and welcome aboard

cheers
big

Leominster….hmmmm , our old friend lived there before he passed , Dr. Matt DeLisle , or Xo as a lot of us knew him…the owner and founder of Goat and Monkey Seeds

Didpensaries here in Chaparral is $25. My weed is better. I bought one when the first dispensary opened because I wanted yo see how mine measured up. I should have just gave that 25 bucks to a homeless person. Then it wouldn't be as if I flushed it in the toilet. That crap was harsh and gave he a headache. I had to smoke the entire joint to even get high. Never went back. They say curiosity killed the cat. Lesson learned!
Sorry I went off on a rant . Welcome to MJP

Latest posts

Back