Colorado And Washington State Have Voted To Legalize Marijuana For Recreational Use!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
It sucks dont it SM. Texas bites because its full of a bunch of Old *** Religious Rednecks who will never allow weed to become legal in Texas. I know,,Ive been here almost my whole life. Hell,,I was a Religious Redneck untill I hit my 30s.:rolleyes: Finaly woke up and chunked my Bible in the trash.:D
ROTFL man, maybe not the nicest of the post to quote but i quote you anyway! :D
Religions are slowing down everything, it's in their interest to keep the minds empty:bolt:

---------
Edit:
Ooooops, from the site's rules:
17.You will not discuss politics, religion, saints or sports.:shocked:
Is there any extenuating for mental instability?:stoned:

I believe I said this was the first steps, the birth throes if you will towards Federal Descheduling, I really don't think ppl voted for this believing it was "descheduling" it, come on ppl don't be assanine.

Hiding behind the auspice of medical marijuana is a great way to monopolize an otherwise open market, why else would pro-mj ppl vote against the Initiative....personal gain, thats why...thinking of themselves before the cause...real nice ppl :rofl:

jmo and I ain't wet behind the ears when it comes to taking action politically or actually reading the whole Initiatives....actually READING the WHOLE intiatives. I've posted the link to the website many many times and yet I hear ppl regurgitating ignorance.

1: There will still have to be probable cause to even suspect you of being under influence.

2: There is a new mouth swab that tests for ACTIVE, read it please, ACTIVE thc in the system, not the nonactive thc that resides for thirty days, actual active thc that means you are high when you are high.

3: Don't be stupid and more importantly don't DRIVE stupid. Don't smoke whilst driving, have anything you're holding sealed properly and if you do get pulled over, and asked to step out of the car, ask why and if they continue to tell you to get out of the car,(get out of the car) lock the doors behind you and say you don't trust anyone. If they persist and ask for your keys, refuse, because they still have nothing on you.

I've done this to the Tacoma PD and it works, don't let them bully you and don't give an inch because that mile they'll take will be your freedom.

remember: in WA state even if they say they smell weed (which most cops do just to f with you) it does not lend creedence for a legally viable probable cause to search.

4: Medical Marijuana Will not be touched at all. And it is still Illegal Federally so med growers are at just as much risk anyway to Federal prosecution.

Latest posts

Back