Colorado Grower's Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dakin3d

Informed Newb
Reaction score
This isn't an original idea, however I noticed that the site doesn't have a thread dedicated to the growers of CO. Being that we're one of the MMJ states, I figured that there would be some peops here and interested in such a thread. Give a shout out! I figured this could be our news update/grow questions source. So, lets hear from some fellow natives! Cheers, dak

C'mon peops, I know there has GOT to be some CO growers out there. I know the traffic here is much less, but that's part of the reason why some of us are here, right?

Let's get something rolling here!

How about, I used to live in Co. and now I grow? I so miss Parker and fishing in Cherry Creek res...camping at cottonwood lake, oh the trout! childhood memories, thanks dakin3d although I'm sure it wasn't the response you were after.

Hick said:
'aye..... :)

Hick, whats up bro?! Thanks for stopping by, man. What are you running right now?

Nice pics of the brookies, btw. Where were you fishing? I didn't get to go last year... devastating! Cheers, dak

Budders Keeper said:
How about, I used to live in Co. and now I grow? I so miss Parker and fishing in Cherry Creek res...camping at cottonwood lake, oh the trout! childhood memories, thanks dakin3d although I'm sure it wasn't the response you were after.

Budders, so glad you stopped by. Of course this was a response I was after. Your promoting the great state in which I currently reside. Glad I could 'trigger' the memory. Hope all is well whereever you are now. CHeers, dak BTW, don't be afraid to come back and visit! :bong:

I'm lucky enough to have a little trout stream running right through the property dak'. I love to get kids out here to catch fish. All too many times, I see kids that think fishing is more about drowning worms and drinking beer than actually catching a fish. ;) I can take a kid and have him reeling in a trout within minutes in the summer time. :)

Hick said:
All too many times, I see kids that think fishing is more about drowning worms and drinking beer than actually catching a fish.

That's why it's called fishing........and not catching.LOL.

HIya...

Although I'm all holed up down yonder here in the dirtyolsouth I was born in Denver and I still bleed orange and blue...:hubba: I will be a Colorado grower more than likely before too long so I'll keep an ear to this thread to see whassup on the home turf...;) Glad to know that Hick's spearheading the Colorado Hermie Patrol...:rolleyes:

Rock ON Colorado!:cool:

haaaaaaaaa.. welcome home dos ;)

Hick said:
All too many times, I see kids that think fishing is more about drowning worms and drinking beer than actually catching a fish.

I hear ya Hick, that why I do not let most people access to my property. I just got tired of picking up beer cans/bottles and the other assorted trash that these fishermen leave behind:ignore:

Mine is posted as well ducky. But I have never turned anyone down, that asked permission. But I do impose some restrictions on adults that want to fish it. No bait, no barbed hooks, and primarily catch and release.
If you wanna' take home 3-4 for a meal, fine. But you are not going to come in here with worms and kill or catch every fish in the creek and take home a bucket full for the freezer.
I know who is there, and I better not find any trash.

I don't think there are many left out there like you Hick,always great to here of someone who cares enough to pass down those great traditions,like fishing,and catch and release,so often fish are taken home only to end up in the trash,thanks Hick for the reminder,oh and he can grow folks oh ya,he can grow

Latest posts

Back