Completely Natural (?'s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here2learn

Reaction score
Ok so after a year or so of research and consideration I have decided that indoor growing is too expensive and risky in my current situation. So what I want to do is buy some seed online and plant a few personal plants to save me money and the hassle of buying. I want to germinate the seeds and then plant them into regular soil ,water it ,and be done. I live in a mid southern state . I also plan to plant seeds from the dirtweed I get around here aswell. Im just sick of having to pay 25$ a gram for decent weed.

1. Is this very unlikely to work at all?

2. Seeds- Which ones will survive on their own? (I only want to check on them weekly if that)

3. Best time to plant (considering said location)

here2learn said:
Ok so after a year or so of research and consideration I have decided that indoor growing is too expensive and risky in my current situation. So what I want to do is buy some seed online and plant a few personal plants to save me money and the hassle of buying. I want to germinate the seeds and then plant them into regular soil ,water it ,and be done. I live in a mid southern state . I also plan to plant seeds from the dirtweed I get around here aswell. Im just sick of having to pay 25$ a gram for decent weed.

2. Seeds- Which ones will survive on their own? (I only want to check on them weekly if that)

Wow, $25 a gram. Are they really getting that?

here2learn said:

with proper care, nutrients and water, sure it can be pulled off.

during times of extreme heat or drought, maintenance mat be required at least 'twice' per week.

as soon after "final frost" in your area as possible..

Unfortunately they do. Quality is very scarce around here and bags are light.

Latest posts

Back