Completely Off Topic-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can give u a suggestion... i think every guy here would agree with me.... try taking a black and white picture of u in a room covering your intimate parts with things such as sheets, hands , rose petals, or anything thats soft to the eyes... show alot of skin but nuthing really intimate.... a good example is to take a black and white of u laying in bed with the picture just having the context of the curve of your hips and lower stomach ( from the side) so u can really see them in a dim lighted room for that soft glow on your skin....makes for a tasteful yet teasing kind of picture....nuthing kids wouldnt mind seeing... another that i like is a black and white of u frontally mayb kneeling down (sit on the heels of your feet) on the edge of your bed with sheets just covering your frontal intimacies such has your breasts but leaving your legs bare...just cover your u know what.... and have the sheets pulled off the side of your hips...have an open window for this one to give that dim look and a bed with rose petals behind u doesnt hurt at all....the sexiest picture ive ever seen doesnt actually have any nudity... it was a bright eyed woman in a dim lighted room covering herself from breasts to lower thighs with a sheet walking toward the camera with some nice eye make up and rose petals all over the place... the only light came from a well placed window and her hair was super messed up.... no jewelry or anything.... gave the impression "let's get it on now!!!" totally tasteful and still makes me happy in my pants.....wow:D

Whew, this thread is getting hotttttt! ;)

Thanks everyone. I cannot wait til Sunday.

:)

skunk said:
hey i gotta git in this 1 . i disagree with astra . how about no bra at all with see though white tank top, and hair short or pinned up. and small diamond earrings . with a pair of daisy dukes .

I am planning on putting my hair up with a few long wisps for a few shots. ;)

You almost sound like my hubby. LOL. He likes short hair as well.

wouldnt that be priceless............ skunk being your husband and posting from his work computer? im baad............

budoir pictures, taken by your girlfriend?

maybe you girls are having fun.

if you aren't horny,
then grits ain't groceries, eggs ain't poultry, and mona lisa was a man!

For me ... the more natural the better. I wake up beside my missus every morning with a smoking hangover and just seeing her there all grumpy and hair messed up does it for me.

Just be yourself and you'll look great ;)

Hey SmokinMom i would give a suggestion but i would then have to "BAN" myself. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey SmokinMom i would give a suggestion but i would then have to "BAN" myself. :p

Well don't do that. :)

This has been a pretty smokin thread. ;) I appreciate everyone who's contributed.

:D

Hhahaah, Stoney was watchin this one VERY close.

You guys just love skating around on really thin ice.

Smokin, you know you're in a group of men who get high and visualize every word your sayin, right?

Hhahahahaahaha, Bro Grunt, I'm with you man! I may be polite as all get out in public, but in my private mind, I had about a hundred suggestions mayself. Most of them would have got ME banned from YOU Bro!

LOL Stoney. :)

I didn't have anyone else to ask. So tough ta-tas. Hehe. Sorry. lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back