Completely Off Topic-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmokinMom

Okay guys I need your help in a big way. But please remember this forum is rated PG. :) Here's the thing.....

A girlfriend of mine is taking 'boudoir' pics of me. These pics will show a little skin, but not complete nudity. I want mine to be tasteful. So that said, what do men find sexy? Is it possible to be sexy without being slutty? I want something I could possibly hang in our bedroom that won't embarrass our kiddos. :eek: I had a hard time last night while shopping for earrings. What kind of earrings are sexy? I did buy hot rollers for long, sexy hair, fake eyelashes which are made of 100% human hair (YUCK!) and I already have some lingerie to wear. Maybe in one pose I'll wear nothing but his favorite neck tie. :eek:

What would you like to see, if your woman was doing this? I need help in a big way because it seems I've already turned into an old, married woman. :( Poses, outfits, etc. I don't want to spend a lot of $$$ though.

Please keep this clean. I am not postig this to start any problems. I just need ideas. I can't ask my husband because it's a surprise. ;)

Mods- I feel funny even posting this, but this is the only community I belong to that isn't all women.

Thanks everyone. :)

you KNOW i'd answer. where's hick? did not any1 ever tell ya that clothing is what wets the appetite in men. show a little skin hun. but wear the clothes - skin tight, leather. high gloss. front fastening bra. colored. almost see thru. tight jeans, side slit short or long skirts. easy on the jewellry as it gets either ripped off or caught in strange places at the wrong time. but color contacts, eye design makeup, flavored gloss lipstick, glo panties - see in the dark, you get my drift. talk to any 14 - 16 year old female teen. dont forget SMELL, use colongue not over powerful perfume; toilet water. EVERYWHERE. hehehe be mysterious not a tramp look. something new and sexy to peak the appetite. men are curious, i am. i have a female buddy who always traps me - almost. doesnt matter if you are tall, short, petite or chubby. show some leg.

why do ya think young ladies wear ripped jeans?

Perfume? For pictures? I guess that's to help get me in the mood so I have that sexy glint in my eye?

LOL.

I wanna be SMOKIN! ;)

man, you are getting out of it. the perfume is fer what happens AFTER he sees the picture - duh? ah where is da ***** cat? my oh me, ah ya i think it might be a gal, it has bumps......pass the joint man. oh im baked.........

hey i gotta git in this 1 . i disagree with astra . how about no bra at all with see though white tank top, and hair short or pinned up. and small diamond earrings . with a pair of daisy dukes .

why do i find that totally believable; skunk disagreeing with me? hehehe, heyo skunk, old pal. notice the NO misspellin. comes by my respecting you. well, so far, the day is young...........hehehe

skunk said:
hey i gotta git in this 1 . i disagree with astra . how about no bra at all with see though white tank top, and hair short or pinned up. and small diamond earrings . with a pair of daisy dukes .

Both of those are great. Depends on the girl with the bra thing. I bought my wife some beautiful bra and panties in amsterdam (stuff costed like $140, but it is WELL worth it EVERY time she wears them). Just don't overdo the "sexy" look. Be natural. You know the features your husband lovevs best about you. I make sure my wife knows so she continues doing those things and looking that way. Google non-nude sites like photographers' sites and get some ideas. They even do tasteful nudes. jewelry isn't very important, but slight accents in everything is what goes so noticed. I don't really like dangle earrings. Diamond studs are good, or pearls, or even simpler ones than that. It's you he is interested in, not the jewelry.

thats why i said a long side slit skirt showing the leg when walking can be more alluring then no skirt at all. or high gloss leather, any color with lots of zippers. men like to play with things. hehehe skin tight jeans while doing the housework, swaying your hips and bending alot will get his attention quick. if you want a picture then leather, tank top and jeans standing by a friends motorcycle will get his attention.

holy **** the first nice word i heard coming out you mouth (astra). keep it up and ill send some browny points your way .but to get back on smokin moms subject i know everytime i see my olady with nipple sticking out a tank top i get fired up.

ps hair pinned up and small earings = easy acess to neck and ears .

SmokinMom said:
Perfume? For pictures? I guess that's to help get me in the mood so I have that sexy glint in my eye?

LOL.

I wanna be SMOKIN! ;)

when you feel sexy......you emit sexy

am i allowed to answer since i happen to love scantily clad women :D

i have always found it very sexy when women are laying in bed with satin sheets wrapped to cover the very intimate parts...

i shall see you on msn....i'll send you some pics :)

Man! And they call *her* Smokin!

Yer curlin my whiskers.

Zen! Pull er back!

I'm too old for this stuff.

Hahahahaa, you guys are killin me.

i like the high heels and trampish look myself.fishnet stockings andgarters lol lmfao......as they say [to each is own] goodnite and good luck

Thanks everyone. :)

I am wondering what happened to my earlier post, hehe. Now it's just a series of dots.

:D

I don't like the whole hair being up thing. I agree with astra, we like to play with... things. The hair moving around and being down is a plus to me. Shiny leather reminds me of kate beckinsale in underworld (DAMN). There are many genres you can do. You could even do several. We like variety.

well i guess im just used to my olady. (get off my hair) real turnoff sometime so i think to myself when her hairs up no problems except take it easy lol.

G rated editing
icon10.gif

now just dots hehehe

Yes, A woman can look sexy, sultry and erotic... without seeming the less likely of sorts SLUTY. I love women, I love looking at women, I love the idea that a woman can even look sexy, just sitting about with messed up hair and a t-shirt on.

So you wanna look sexy for your man, or just sexy to be sexy... Pranic has a few suggestions for you.

Nothing is sexier than a woman just being herself, Feeling free to be naked. Having her hair wafting in a slight breeze.

sexy is seeing a woman strip slowly out of a business suit, slowly teasing you... showing only small bits of what you want to see at a time.

I like the idea of a woman wearing a sexy lil cowboy hat and cute panties..... and thats it.

I also think that a sexy and seductive photo... would be laying on a bed covered with rose petals, candles spread about the room, leaving a soft glow, soft crimson rose petals covering her breasts and *explitive deleted* leaving smooth sliky skin, and lots of mystery. She looks up at you with that look in her eyes... You all know the look... the one full of lust.. desire.. temptation... curiousity... and pleading... while not looking eager.

I should stop here... Hope all goes well

Sorry if my post offends anyone.. But hey! it wouldn't be the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back