Confused... maybe a bit dazed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrEkkED

Reaction score
Let's start here. I'm new to growing, and am planning to start this spring. I want to start my plants indoors until they are ready to go into thr ground when it is warm enough. Now everybody sais (and the stats/plant info sais to) harvest at sept-oct, but meanwhile sais flowing time is like 4 weeks (random number). So are they saying not to plant until august, let grow a month and harvest?

I am limited for space as I am trying to keep them relatively hidden. They will be growing next to a small swamp area in order to stay moist and such. I honestly never knew growing pot was so complicated.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

"4 weeks" flowering time??.. to maturity?..no such strain...
8 weeks is about minimum for flowering, but is both strain dependant and personal preferences.

Outdoor process is a slower, more methodical process. In the Northern hemisphere, flowering will be "triggered" when the daylight hours begin to shorten in late June,flowers usually begin to "show" in my area around the last week of july, but won't ripen to maturity untill late sept to late october...for "most" strains.

Guides 'n Resources..you can find a decent outdoor guide or two here.

so bassically what they mean is, I can start it now, get it to 12-18 inches tall then throw it in the ground in the spring, wait 8 weeks then cut off the light a bit and it should start to flower.

WrEkkED said:
so bassically what they mean is, I can start it now, get it to 12-18 inches tall then throw it in the ground in the spring, wait 8 weeks then cut off the light a bit and it should start to flower.

You can start them now, get them to 12-18", put them in "good" dirt in the spring"after final frost and wait untill fall for them to flower and mature.

Restricting the outdoor light efficiently to flower, is a feat of great proportion.

Hick said:
Restricting the outdoor light efficiently to flower, is a feat of great proportion.

Personally...I just ask the sun to shut down early. :D

..but, but...your title says "Refugee"..not "Momma Nature"..;) hee hee

:rofl: ...yall too funny!

OR ya could just buy the girls a cool pair of "shades" . :cool:

just put up a big satelite to block the sun on the earth. dont you guys all have 1 ??

Hick said:
You can start them now, get them to 12-18", put them in "good" dirt in the spring"after final frost and wait untill fall for them to flower and mature.

hick i tryed it before their is no way you can keep restricting the sun every day very hard to do not impossable but ohmost trying to find something to put ove a 6 foot plant when im only 5-9 is really hard
trust me lol

oh and growing pot is really not that hard to do it just takes time and effort

they seem quite sensitive. i guess thats the way a lot of females are :p (no offense to any ladies)

Latest posts

Back