Confused

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms. Nicesty

Reaction score
Well i think i'm on my way. I have 10 small foam cups with 2 seeds per cup. I've put holes in the bottom of the cups for drainage. I've taken 3 of the 10 cups and placed them under a starter lamp (something I had from my first try) I saw where people have kept their plants under lights since before birth. I figured I'd try both ways. Any suggestions on the next step of lightening?:ignore: :eek: :eek: :hubba: :hubba: :confused: :D

there is endless amounts of information on the internet and just about anything you will need to know is on here

welcome..just saying i need help is the worst thing...help with what? where to find dirt? how to put dirt in a pot? you need to ask a question that isnt so broad

*hopefully that didnt come off as mean....just trying to help

:welcome: what was so frustrating? air/nutes/lights

Ms. Nicesty said:
Is now a good time

That is for you to decide. Don't forget they can take up to 5 months or more from seed till harvest, so get your planning on first and then germ your seeds. Alot can happen in 5 months so you need to be prepared for the worst.

if you are going to grow inside,anytime is a good time.but like i try to tell everyone,get everything you need to get set up.hook everything up and test run to make sure you can control the temps.i started inside growing on a whim and it was chaos.i had already started my plants,from seed and i had to order everything.it was very hectic.and the guy at the hydro shop where i ordered from really messed me up.i should have been reading on this site 1st.he sold me blowers that were not enough cfm's and i had to buy more blowers.what i am trying to say is,be set up before you even pop a bean.good luck

The mistakes we make in life that we live through, we can learn from. ;)

There is a wealth of information available here and we are all willing to help another grower in succeeding. If you can maybe explain how things went wrong last time, maybe we can have some more specific advise. I myself know that any growing project is up to 6 months long, so I have spent more time planning than actually growing. And I've had two semi-successful grows to learn what I know. Everybody makes mistakes, how we pick ourselves up and how we learn from them is what makes us stronger at anything.

Can I use a hydro herb station? You know the ones they advertise on television. The one you grow plants without dirt. I got it for Christmas and I was wondering could I use it to grow weed.

So if I start like by the 18 of this month would it be safe to say I might be ready to harvest in about August or September? How many plants should I attempt to grow at one time. Im concerned plants dying during the process and having to start over

Ms. Nicesty said:
So if I start like by the 18 of this month would it be safe to say I might be ready to harvest in about August or September? How many plants should I attempt to grow at one time. Im concerned plants dying during the process and having to start over

if you start the 18 th of this month ,,,you can be ready to harvest in as little as 12 weeks ,,,depending on strain and vegging time

the size of your grow room will determine how many plants to grow

I started with about 25-30 foam cups with 2 -3 seeds in each one. Only about 15 actually grew. Then I put them under the lights.I ended up with bushes. As I look at the pictures on this line I know I did something wrong. I had a friend who came over and pinned my plant in a circlin the pot. She said this would keep me from getting alot of leaves and more clusters. Ya think!!!! I ended up with a big leafy plant. I got discouraged and here I am 3 yrs later trying to do it again. was it wrong to pin the plant? The ones that werent pinned just grew tall and i had to let them go. They never had clusters just alot of leaves also but the stalks were huge. Any suggestions

Will I have to transfer the plants at some point? And if so how soon. Do you think that would harm them going from water to soil?

Ms. Nicesty said:
I started with about 25-30 foam cups with 2 -3 seeds in each one. Only about 15 actually grew. Then I put them under the lights.I ended up with bushes. As I look at the pictures on this line I know I did something wrong. I had a friend who came over and pinned my plant in a circlin the pot. She said this would keep me from getting alot of leaves and more clusters. Ya think!!!! I ended up with a big leafy plant. I got discouraged and here I am 3 yrs later trying to do it again. was it wrong to pin the plant? The ones that werent pinned just grew tall and i had to let them go. They never had clusters just alot of leaves also but the stalks were huge. Any suggestions

Read the growing forums here at Marijuana Passion:)

mr nicety ...if u ask a mod to move this or start again in the growing section ,,,youll get more of a response ,,this section is for introducing your self

:48:

Ms. Nicesty said:
Can I use a hydro herb station? You know the ones they advertise on television. The one you grow plants without dirt. I got it for Christmas and I was wondering could I use it to grow weed.

Welcome to the Forum. We hope that we can help you lose some of your confusion.

If you are talking about an Aerogarden here--they really don't work very well for growing weed. If you do a search in the Hydroponics section, you can get more info.

Latest posts

Back