Congrats to ZenLunatic And LdyLunatic!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainViper

Cooler Than Your Dad
Reaction score
I Went to Get my Magizines and What Do I See?:eek: New High Times July '07, Pic of The Grow, Page 88... A Realy Nice Picture of ZenLunatic's And LdyLunatic's "Blueberry x Grape Krush"!:clap: :headbang2: :stoned: Realy Nice "Purple" Bud! Congrats to Both of You! CaptainViper

Hey Nice! yeah that is some lovely bud though hehe

thank you for noticing our name :eek:

Zen took some of my pics and unknowing to me sent them into High Times...and lo and behold...they actually liked them :confused: :)

Its nice to see a 'joint' :p effort from the other half and I be appreciated

the pic featured here of the Shishk Hemmy cross will also be in High Times...August issue

hey congrat. can you post a pic over here pplase do i dont want to miss this

i have yet to see this magazine.....i will see what i can do about getting it scanned in...but i think this is the pic

like i mentioned..it was zen who sent the pics in..so i am uncertain

BBGK 019 (Medium).jpg

very very very very nice keep it up good job

i just wanted to say it is great to see couples get into there grow together. the more love for the plants the better they grow:eek: anyways I've been watching and reading alot of the two of ur grows and u two deserve all the props u get good luck to the two of u peace oh and also congrats:D

hahahahaha alsome dudes !!! id liek to have some pic of my bud in a magizine lol props lol

Alright...i am very very very upset :mad:

we can't get the magazine till next week :eek:

how in the heck did you other fellas get to see it so darn fast :confused: i am pretty jealous ;)

I Allways Buy My Magazine's At My Local Head-Shop. Supporting The Small Buisness-Owners.

Congrats for the recent acheivment. Many congrats.!!! :clap:

Definately some of the nicest bud shots I have seen have been taken by LdyLunatic.

Enhorabuena!!!!! Congradulations!!!!

Hope to see more! both here and in Hightimes!!

Thanks everyone, all credit to Ldy on the pics... she's the wizz with the camera, I've tried with her cam and couldn't take a decent pic with it if my life depended on it lol... Though she might have some competition now that I've got my Optio W20, damn things takes absolutely amazing macro shots.

Cheers and good green mojo all around...

zL

SmokinMom said:
Okay Ldy, time to get my room ready. I'm moving in. :D

you can have the kids room...i'll just kick them out...they smell funny :p

Latest posts

Back