Cops Find Large Trash Bags On The Side Of Hiway In Florida

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
cops yesterday at 7 30 in the morning found black trash bags full of marijuana on the side of the interstate this happened in florida on macantosh rd estmate of vale is 54,ooo dollars it was freshley cut some of the plants had freshley cut roots and the best part of the storey is if u are missing 2 black trash bags full o mj are u no someone that has lost their mj give the florida hiway patrol a call813 6314020 they say is the number they say it was 60 pounds they suspect someone just cut it down from their outsid grow and either fell off our blew off their truck ,,i herd this story on the mj morning show on the radio i usualy listen to the show in the morning while im checkin the new threads its pretty good show ,,,

i've heard of this mj radio show, how do i find it?

sux to be that individual lost 60 lbs man that would last a long long time for me lol i wouldnt need to have any of my setups for a few years and imagine the cure from that :headbang:

you can listen to the mj morning show octobong by going to mj morning show.com and it will ask u what radio station u listen to it on just click on 1 and click on were it says listen live i listen to it at work in the truck all morning but before i go to work i sometimes listen to it hear on my computer but like i said u can listen live at mj morning show.com just type that in ur serch engin

HAHAH.....:laugh: :laugh:

Um... Yea... Hi... I'm calling about my pot you found i believe it was somewhere around 60 pounds.....

Yea imagine that...

LOL...I don't know how valuable it would be...it looks more like 'trim' to me ;) :

Florida Hwy Patrol.jpg

oH MY GOD,
Thoes are my bags!!!!!
should i call them, and tell them it was me; who lost the trash bags of mj??
think they will give them back to me?

Latest posts

Back