Could Jeff Sessions End Legal Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop your whinning ya big sissy. Lol

I Don't trust him !-- I Don't like him ! -- It's up to him to change my mind and since he is vindictive against those that oppose him I'm listen to ya'll so I'll know what to say !-- I be hiding all up amongst ya'll !-- Which hand U post to stick up ?-- I got to work on it but I'll get this down !

How bout we stop listening to the media and give the Man a chance. We ALL should hope he makes things better and improves our lives. To hope he fails is a fools choice and makes those ppl, morons. He is our President, ,like it are not ,,,now lets see what happens. I have already seen changes in our business. I have a new contract,,thanks to political name. If he brings my business back to where it was 10 yrs ago,,i will and the ppl who work for me,,will be very happy. How about you non Trumpers wait and see. Its not like you have a choice. The Election is over. And i nor him will lose any sleep because ya dont like him. I dont like him eather,,,,,who gives a ****,,,Lol

I'm happy for U Hopper !-- I'm old !-- I'm ornery !-- I don't like him !--I don't care if anyone cares !-- I'm at peace with my feelings !-- Let's do hope he does good !--It would make me happy to be wrong !
Wanna get high ?

Yep Little Brother, ,i will get high with yas. And its okay ifen ya dont like him,,,nether do i. Never have LIKED him.......Its not about whom i like,,its about whom i think will help my business, ,,,,feed the families of ppl who rely on me to pay their bills and send their kids to school. Who look to me for Christmas Bonuses. I dont give a rats *** if ppl like him,,,its about fixing our screwed up Economy and our Country thats going to hell in a hand basket with a bunch if whining *** ppl trying to find their safe place to eat chocolate and cry about how tough life is. That is not how we became the USA of America with a bunch of whiny *** babies running from the truth.

Yep Little Brother, ,i will get high with yas. And its okay ifen ya dont like him,,,nether do i. Never have LIKED him.......Its not about whom i like,,its about whom i think will help my business, ,,,,feed the families of ppl who rely on me to pay their bills and send their kids to school. Who look to me for Christmas Bonuses. I dont give a rats *** if ppl like him,,,its about fixing our screwed up Economy and our Country thats going to hell in a hand basket with a bunch if whining *** ppl trying to find their safe place to eat chocolate and cry about how tough life is. That is not how we became the USA of America with a bunch of whiny *** babies running from the truth.

careful or you'll end up in sensitivity training............

Okay im sorry. Yall need chocolate? Lol

I'm good !-- Pipes full !--Had a dam pimento cheese sandwich for supper !-- but hey !-- It's fuel !--
Nice nugget G !
They got sensitivity training around here ? -- They didn't have it at 420 or Growery when they banned me for life !-- I'm a sensitive kinda guy !

his cabinet and other choices are frightening.. This is about marijuana and our other rights. This is the most conservative group in a very long time. EPA? ett.al experience? nah.

Hey Rose !-- U need sensitivity training !-- To the back of da bus !-- I got your 411 they'll go out tomorrow if I don't forget !
Hey when we have to march to Selma again for civil rights remember to wear a rain coat cause they gonna use them fire hoses like they did last time ! --but I ain't singing them religious songs !-- They got dogs too !
We shall overcome !

I thought there was a chance I might not die as an Outlaw and maybe there would be some redeption !-- I'm over it !-- I'm gonna be an Outlaw I at least want to be good at it !-- This whole end prohibition dream ?
It be finished now !-- Onward thru the fog !-- I might need me a fast car with some special modifications !

Do not let Keef drive a fast car,,,his License only covers bumper cars. :rofl:

Most ppl i know are more interested in jobs then they are MMJ,,,oh yeah that would because most ppl i know live in Texas where MMJ aint happening no matter who is President. MMJ will not pay my bills.
I do not believe he will mess with MMJ one way or the other,,,,but again i am more concerned with the Economy and my Business HERE IN TEXAS.
Also,,,i want Weed legal where i can grow my own personal Dank without being put in jail. I have no freaking desire to make it a business. Not my cup of tea. I want to grow for personal consumption where i dont have to pay ridiculous prices for good Weed. Legal Weed as a business is going to be taken over by big corporations just like Alcohol and Tobacco and taxed like a Mfkrr untill you can barley afford it. Just like in Colorado where Black Market MJ is still going strong because of the high *** prices in the Pot Stores.

WH"I have already seen changes in our business. I have a new contract,,thanks to political name. If he brings my business back to where it was 10 yrs ago"

That is great WH, how did that happen? how did you get a new contract?

Because i work for the Federal Government and the Contract i been waiting on is with an Agency he is putting more money into,, and GSA ,,,was given a thumbs to restart the DOD projects. Ive seen other projects already taken off the table because he has promised to cut thier funds. Even the building Gaurds and Homeland security officers are happy and talking about political name. The Federal Buildings are already preparing for the new Administration to move in. Ive been doing Federal work for over 20yrs,,they are very excited. Havent seen them like this in along time.
You dont realize how many ppl this effects in Construction all over the US.

And thank you Rose for caring. You are an awesome lady.

Couple weeks ago i installed 32 bullet proof pass thru windows in the SSA in Little Rock. That has to do with Security, ,and my boy political name is big on Security. Hope i get some more jobs like that.

Because i work for the Federal Government and the Contract i been waiting on is with an Agency he is putting more money into,, and GSA ,,,was given a thumbs to restart the DOD projects. Ive seen other projects already taken off the table because he has promised to cut thier funds. Even the building Gaurds and Homeland security officers are happy and talking about political name. The Federal Buildings are already preparing for the new Administration to move in. Ive been doing Federal work for over 20yrs,,they are very excited. Havent seen them like this in along time.
You dont realize how many ppl this effects in Construction all over the US.

And thank you Rose for caring. You are an awesome lady.

Couple weeks ago i installed 32 bullet proof pass thru windows in the SSA in Little Rock. That has to do with Security, ,and my boy political name is big on Security. Hope i get some more jobs like that.

awesome you be making $$$ wh---im sure YOU'RE NOT one of those businesses with obscene profit margins fleecing the govt

Hell no Orange,,,,,im not GSA Employee . Lol

I make a living my friend,,,,,thats freaking it. I am a Contractor, ,,not an Employee, ,,I actually have to work for my money. :smoke1:

Not going there Joe,,,not now,,not ever.

Latest posts

Back