Couple weeks in my 2nd grow + Full Grow Room Tour!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingsFaded

KingsFaded
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

w4.jpg

w5.jpg

w6.jpg

w7.jpg

w8.jpg

w9.jpg

w10.jpg

w11.jpg

w12.jpg

that's what i call "pampering your plants" using baby lotion, baby powder and diapers to care for them

The one thing that jumped out at me was the first pic. I hope thats on a dedicated circuit, with the appropriate rated wire and breaker....other than that....looking nice.

Aha thought it would be funny, love the power of photoshop.

They are my babies >:)

10 plants is gonna be nice to harvest.

& my graduation for my bachelors will be just in time for the harvest XD

They are on a dedicated circut, theirs only 2 fans and the lights on the timer plugged in now.

heres some new pics.

new3.jpg

They look to be coming along nicely. That silver bubble stuff from the car works really well as a reflector. You can actually buy that stuff in 2',3', and 4' tall rolls at Lowes if you wanted to line the walls with that, but I see you have them painted white already so you don't really need that. This is just my opinion but I would take out the 5 cfls and replace them with a 6bulb T5, and then see what kind of difference you would get :)

Good stuff, just checking! Better safe than burned lol.

I love that homemade reflector...I might have to use that for my seedling area.

Is there a reason that you are not running your lights 24/7?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Is there a reason that you are not running your lights 24/7?

Good question, I assumed he did what I do and leave the timer in the "on" position until ready to switch photo periods.

24/0 for veg all the way IMO

budz4me said:
Good question, I assumed he did what I do and leave the timer in the "on" position until ready to switch photo periods.

24/0 for veg all the way IMO

Ahah thats exactly what i did, their on 24/7 growing crazy right now like 2-3-4 inches a day depending.

Theres 2 35 watt CFL's for each socket so 10 lights in all.

their half cool white (Blue) and Soft White (Bright yellow/orange)

to get a mix of spectrum's in there

the hood came out surprisingly nice

I used a hot glue gun and it worked perfectly.

I bought both those pans for like a buck at the 99 cent store and cut them and used a hot glue gun and popped the sockets through super simple.

KingsFaded said:
Ahah thats exactly what i did, their on 24/7 growing crazy right now like 2-3-4 inches a day depending.

Theres 2 35 watt CFL's for each socket so 10 lights in all.

their half cool white (Blue) and Soft White (Bright yellow/orange)

to get a mix of spectrum's in there

the hood came out surprisingly nice

I used a hot glue gun and it worked perfectly.

I bought both those pans for like a buck at the 99 cent store and cut them and used a hot glue gun and popped the sockets through super simple.

I can see that at least one of the timers is set to go off at what looks like 4-5 hours at 1 or so?

If you are running 350 watts of CFLs, you might think about stepping up to a T5. You are using 350 watts and only getting about 21,000 lumens. CFLs are the most expensive out of all the lights we use to grow. A 4' 4 tube T4 uses 216 watts and puts out 20,000 lumens--the same amount of light with 1/3 less operating costs.

I would also recommend making some kind of enclosure for the 2 sides of the grow that are open. With no sides, the light is just escaping out into the room and being wasted. Your plants are looking good, however, plants do not grow 4" a day. If they are "growing" this much they are stretching, not growing. Growing is putting on new leaf sets, stretching is getting taller without adding new leaf sets.

Is there a reason you decided to go with a mixed spectrum rather than all bulbs in the 6500K range?

my first thought too catfish...thinking something else too...:eek:

Latest posts

Back