Heres my Bruce Banner fast growing plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMANREH

BIG PERM
Reaction score
so I'm just kind of curious what are you guys think on what week a fl
20230704_130946.jpg
20230704_130922.jpg
20230704_130951.jpg
ower she is at because I might be off a week I'm guessing 2 weeks but maybe you guys might know different

I would guess 10 days..........sorry obviously 14!

Last edited:
nice looking plant Norm

do you know what seed company your Bruce Banner came from?

Is it normal for outside weed to be blooming this time of year? some of my outside plants have blooms but also has reveg leaves. Wondering when the revegging will stop and the blooms will build…

Is it normal for outside weed to be blooming this time of year? some of my outside plants have blooms but also has reveg leaves. Wondering when the revegging will stop and the blooms will build…
Yes if you recently put them out from under lights should not be if there since seed pop.

My weeding cakes are still veging out.
Yes if you recently put them out from under lights should not be if there since seed pop.
No I started them inside like arnd the middle of March and then I repoted them for outside arnd mid April.
20230704_130957.jpg

What was the light schedule inside?

If they were getting longer light periods indo they immediately start to flower going to the shorter schedule.
After doing that the gradually lengthening day tell it to go back to veg.
That is caused by a hormone shift due to the light changes.
Takes weeks to balance back again.

Hey subwoofer! So what does it mean when a plant is breed for fast growing?
I have no idea. Im still pretty new at this and have never got into the art of making seeds yet. I know autos grow a bit faster and there is a seed company called fast buds but I’m not sure if their buds are any faster but can see that name making impatient growers excited. I’m really not into fast but do enjoy quality and quantity Sorry I can’t help but will be interested on who chimes in with your answer. ✌️

Latest posts

Back