Crappy News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cali*Style

Aint trippin...
Reaction score
Wind storms the last 2 days, now we have a big and getting bigger fire.

Up to 3000 acres burned so far and no eta on containment....:eek:

I am kinda sick of this area for just that reason. I am pro earth in a big way, but we need to be realistic. The ECO NAZIS around here have all but shut down the under cutting and brush removal. WELL, now we live in a freaking tender box.... WAITING to explode.

Just like the Yosemite fires. We are going to lose mass amounts of forest land and multiple homes, because every one thinks everything should survive.

Nature has a way of culling the herd.

SO, WELCOME TO REALITY...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, and rant over.:eek:

Just so tired of people creating situations, and then running and screaming when the situation they created.... Takes advantage of itself. :confused2:

sorry to hear that.. but i wish we had some eco nazi's around here.
was such a beautiful place with huge old growth forrest's. now it's looking very poor from wayerhouser and timberwest raping the land. :( and the broom bush is now taking over.

funny.. i watched load after load of our forrest being trucked away.. and now i see many of our mills being shut down.
man i love our government. rape our lands, and export the logs. then let one of (if not the) biggest industrys get destroyed.

beautiful BC my arse.. not if our government has any say.
it's really quite depressing.
/rant

Sorry guys, yall plan on chaining your selves to trees i am in...

Conservation is the key to any kind of a future. We need to real with our selves though. There is a realistic way to go about it. I shame my government as well for allowing the clear cutting of most of our old growth forests.

We have real life conservationists here, They do a great job of keeping our lands safe and healthy.

We also have the ECO-NAZIS. They are a JOKE. They are mostly younger people with no life experience what so ever, and some mis guided beliefs. They run a muck, causing problems for themselves as well as the rest of us.

I dont see any use for or have any respect for these extremists.

Its sad to, because I believe in protecting our planet...:confused2:

..3 years ago next month..within 1/2 mile of my house.. I'll never forget it..
836025619_28d1f64d0c.jpg

836892528_dea160df3d.jpg

836892426_0072ff65b8.jpg

Latest posts

Back