Crystal!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just started 5 crystal seeds and Ohhhhhhhhhh Lord I'm EXITED!!!!
Been having great sun the last few days. Has anyone grown crystal Before? If so any pointers are always welcome. How do they do outdoors?

hey,i've got one lady going now.shes almost 5 weeks in flower.if yours do like mine,you will be very satisfied.i however am growing inside.they should make some big bushy plants outside and the yield should be huge.my crystal is growing and budding like crazy.she is a heavy producer.she started off not liking too strong of nutes.but after she got a good root structure she could not get enough.i am growing dwc and she takes more nutes than the recommended feedings,way more.i have her not at around 1700 ppms

WOW 1700 PPm in a DWC!!! that is HUGE heh.... I can't wait for my beans to get here.....

they love the nutes,these crystal.i kept bumping up until i got it there.she just got some tip burn from the 1700 ppms,lol i will back off some.no,the next change will be straight water until harvest.but the crystal are nute sensitive to start,then they take what ya give em.

slow out of the gate, but will run the whole mile eh? 8)

Latest posts

Back