Curling Leaves,so close to flowering...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bush

IMG_0501[1].JPG

In what part of the world are you growing? It certainly looks healthy.

Hey Duffman if you want to help with the possible Mag def than try good ol' fashioned epsom salt(magnesium sulfate). Mix one teaspoon in one gallon of water. First dissolve the epsom salts in hot water than mix well with the gallon and water your plants with it.

newgreenthumb said:
Curling under like ram's horns could be a sign of Mag deficiency.

Where did this info' come from??.. curling under.. "rams horning" has never been an indication of a defficiency, "that I know of".. It is more often diagnosed as an over abundance. One of the initial signs of too much nitrogen or too much water.. "IME"..
Mg defficiency is indicated by "intervienal chlorosis" (yellowing between the veins of the leaves) and/or leaves curling "up", canoeing, folding 'up' into a V shape/position.

My apologies Hick I was getting a little ahead of myself. Your right I was thinking of the cupping upwards of the leaves. If I am correct your sticky on nute def does say too much N.

leaf curling is a sign the plant is stressed. mostly likely bcus of overuse of nutes, pH imbalance (will cause nute lockout), too much heat, or overwatering (any browning/necrosis of leaf?). i would check pH, flush with plain water

Latest posts

Back