DEA Cannabis Reschedule decision announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I wonder what will happen. I don't like what i have seen in Wa state with medical, but the thing i hate the most is

"Rescheduling medical marijuana could mean it would be treated like Vicodin, OxyContin or Adderall and be subject to the standard prescription process."

We don't need no stinking prescription. do I sound negative?

Mane I don't need full legalization ! -- Give me some muddy water on the law with a little grey area and watch me get slippery ! --

The DEA may ease medical research restrictions.

But the DEA being the DEA I would not be surprised to see them leave cannabis at schedule 1.

I hope I am wrong.

There still is that small chance they could de-schedule it. Making it something they don't go after or pursue. With that thought. They could see how that would effect each states budget for law enforcement. That would be the wise choice. Because that would free some money in states budgets. That would free some money at the federal level. If you think about it. Alcohol, Nicotine, and caffine. Are all not scheduled. They are drugs or substances that have negative effects on our body. Someone won't say. Hey you are 1 person. You can't buy that keg of beer. The act of removing it from the schedule list is the best option.

That would give doctors an option to prescribe it. Even if it wouldn't be common place in there practice. I believe that working with a doctor with this will get you healthier.

Think of all the research that could happen just like that. If you want to research on cannabis. You need to submit a proposal to the government. The only cannabis you can use is what they give you. Cute You tube video shows the federal governments weed garden. Funny.

That unschedule motion is the single most powerful thing the DEA can do. A reschedule. We just stepped in cow pie. Brings back jail time and more fines. We would move backwards. I first thought a reschedule would be good. After reading that article. No not good.

This thought is truly bad. They might reschedule it so they can make more arrests. Collect more money in fines. Make it harder for the doctors working with patients of medical cannabis. You don't know how much you need. You only get that answer by trying it. I would think a doctor judges your progression as you see them more while using. Blood test to track levels. So it can then be mildly close to a dosage on a schedule.
I hope for descheduling. That is a win for a lot of the states.

They left it one Schedule 1...no change at all...the war rages on.

I hear ya nicebud..that sure would be nice to take it off the schedule totally, but imho, that will never happen.

Its not about the ppl anymore,,,its about power and jobs for these morons that get off busting Ppl. I have Narcotics officers in my family and i hate thier freaking guts. I have heard them laugh and make jokes about busting ppl. They dont like me and i dont like them. If the basterds died tomorrow i wouldnt give a ****.
Havent been to that side of the families get togethers in yrs. Never will again eather. Sad thing is,,one of the idiots is the son of my favorite cousin. He doesnt give his Dad the time of day,,,total ******* out in East Texas.

Well with nothing changes is not all bad. Because of my thought about movement to 2 would make things possibly worse. I just can't grasp there angle. Eithier direction change still its not legal. Ah! I already wrote all this.:cry::cry:

Latest posts

Back