DEA maybe rescheduling Marijuana in next coming weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this happens, but I an doubtful.

In 2006 the DEA were asked to look into rescheduling cannabis.
The DEA came back saying Cannabis should be schedule one.

Since when does arresting people for drugs make you and expert on them.
The DEA is the not the government entity to look into this. They are bias.

Asking the DEA to look into rescheduling does not make me hopeful that they will.

not likely. there money pit would dry up to quickly.

but, we can all hope.

2006 was forever ago in the mj field. if they say no now, they will look out dated and uninformed. nice post hammy.

If you actually read the release from the DEA, it doesn't say that they are going to reclassify pot this year. It simply says that they are going to announce whether they are going to DECIDE to reschedule pot (some time in the [distant] future).

So, next month they might say, YES, we are going to consider rescheduling pot but we are going to wait until....

A. After the election
B. All 50 states have laws on the books to minimize confusion
C. Hell freezes over

... before we actually reclassify it.

LOL

17 years in Washington and I can guarantee ONE thing for sure...... it's not what everyone thinks. LOL There is something behind that release. I read it a dozen times and I could take an educated guess as to the real reason for the release. But, without knowing someone on the inside, you can only guess at what they're up to. Washington is better at misdirection than Harry Houdini. LOL

In any event, it would surprise me very much if this was real and they actually reclassify it by next month.

We shall soon, see. :)

If you actually read the release from the DEA, it doesn't say that they are going to reclassify pot this year. It simply says that they are going to announce whether they are going to DECIDE to reschedule pot (some time in the [distant] future).

So, next month they might say, YES, we are going to consider rescheduling pot but we are going to wait until....

A. After the election
B. All 50 states have laws on the books to minimize confusion
C. Hell freezes over

... before we actually reclassify it.

LOL

17 years in Washington and I can guarantee ONE thing for sure...... it's not what everyone thinks. LOL There is something behind that release. I read it a dozen times and I could take an educated guess as to the real reason for the release. But, without knowing someone on the inside, you can only guess at what they're up to. Washington is better at misdirection than Harry Houdini. LOL

In any event, it would surprise me very much if this was real and they actually reclassify it by next month.

We shall soon, see. :)

propaganda to gauge public feelings

Latest posts

Back