Deep Chunk, AfGoo and Querkle in Supersoil.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qman, BPOTM? hard choice, but ya gotta enter!

Thanks FA$TCA$H but, I'm really not worthy. I've only been here for a few days. Thanks again.

Anyway, here we are at day 54

The first 2 are of my affy's (I was playing around with the flash)

The next 4 are my Querkles, the middle 2 are interesting. I've seen this happen on other peoples plants, but never mine, see the bud growing in the leaf :D

The last pic is again of my Affy's (nvthis cut)

---------------------------------------------

I guess I should tell you what I'm running

1000k in a GrowLab GL120 (4x4) I have the next biggest one (GL145 (5x5) with same light set-up) on deck for the next grow, along with this tent. I keep the tent between 65-75 degrees (F) and my RH runs in the 60's all the time....

Again I'm running all SuperSoil, and this is a true 'just add water' grow

I still use my Advanced Nutrients for my moms, once it's all gone will be switching to a 'cheaper' nute line....

Day 51 - 11-24-2009-2.jpg

Day 51 - 11-24-2009-4.jpg

Day 51 - 11-24-2009-8.jpg

Day 51 - 11-24-2009-16.jpg

Day 51 - 11-24-2009-18.jpg

Day 51 - 11-24-2009-12.jpg

Day 51 - 11-24-2009-9.jpg

legalize_freedom said:
hey man is the deep chunk from cannacopia?

No, they are Old Dream Genetics (ODG)

DRGREENTHUMB951 said:
Wow great Job They look so tasty...Im impressed super soil does such a great job i might have to try a bag. I Normally use Foxfarm Happy Frog get great results with it but i might have to switch up...Take care keep up the great job

Would be nice if you could buy this pre-bagged but, you can't, you have to make it...

2Dog said:
stunning buds!!!

Thanks!

CungaBreath said:
Nice grow....very frosty looking buds

Thanks, pictures don't do justice

gmo said:
Lookin' wicked good. Keep doing what your doing.

Thanks for stopping by gmo!. Got the pics figured out btw...:)

brandoom said:
Almost that you had a PM problem there ;P.

Almost looks like it. Thanks for stopping by!

the chef said:
Sweet looking bud. Subcool rocks!

Thanks chef!

IRISH said:
holy smokies. that dc looks like the bees knees. you tried her before? very nice man...

Thanks for stopping by IRISH! no,,,, this is my first run with her, never smoked it....

your impressin' me man. hey, your bud shots are worthy as any on here for bpotm Q.:cool: ...

i run my flower room in the same temps as you. i'm sure i'll have something with some color in there somewhere...

very nice buds, indeed...

just remembered, Nv's Affy was bpotm. she is a beaut...

I say throw your hat in Q. There's gonna be a Bud Pic Of The Year contest in January and ya can't win if you're not there!;)

Outstanding BPOM entry there Q!

Great looking plants too.

That looks great, QMan, some really fine genetics there, judging by the heavy trichs.

Nothing like jumping right in the deep pool,huh? lol. Q, you are going to fit right in here. I love the pics. Good camera work. Thanks a lot for kicking my MMG pic's butt in the BPOTM. LMAO

congrats... that strain deserves another round as BPOTM... I wish I was able to get a hold of it here in Europe.

Latest posts

Back