Despenseries planned for Oregon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Apparently, A friend who is an attorney told me there is legislation in the works to fund Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in the State of Oregon! The source of the info is very reliable. So good news may be coming down the pike for Oregonian OMMP card holders!! TOKE ON!!!

Check link:

]hXXp://www.mpp.org/states/oregon/

errr, arent dispensaries funded by the owners who start them? or are you talking about legislation that will allow dispensaries in oregon...?

k, i just read the link. sounds like cali, except its not possible to get commercial growers to pay sales tax like dispensaries do.

Yeah. I heard about this. It's good to see SOMETHINGS going on. Because as of right now it's all extremely local. Local meetings, local "dispensaries" who get legal because of a small loop in their counties. I know of one dispensary operating legal in Oregon due to it being labeled as a "charity"; so all the 'donations' for medicine is forwarded to a local charity.

It's good to see things are now starting to kick-in, in Oregon. I'm now a member of OMMP aswell.

greenfriend said:
errr, arent dispensaries funded by the owners who start them? or are you talking about legislation that will allow dispensaries in oregon...?

k, i just read the link. sounds like cali, except its not possible to get commercial growers to pay sales tax like dispensaries do.

As the person explained to me the legislation in the works is to actually fund dispensaries with State revenue, and State operated.

The link is as close as I could find to what he was talking about.

Latest posts

Back