Diatomaceous Earth.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noneedforalarm

Cannabinoid
Reaction score
now kahuna i know you said ace hardware the other day,and i obviously know the internet so that leaves me with this question.do any of you have any idea where to get some of this besides the 2 mentioned above??i just flushed this afternoon and im going to have to transplant clones into soil tomorrow(i use a rather strange method,strange to me i guess),so between the 2 the gnats are gonna get out of control.would like to purchase tomorrow but if to much funds are limited until friday.so any ideas on price and place?any help would be much appreciated.also i dont know if it is organic but this is what i am led to believe.

oh...i tried the nursery as well.no luck.so yeah add that to the list of the above.heh,thanks though my nurserys are small timers here.even though i live in a nice size spot.

I bought mine from Wal-Mart for like 8 bucks for a 5lb bag and like Effen said do NOT breath it in I use a standard dust mask when applying it...take care..

can you believe im still on the hunt for this stuff...i really have not had any bug problems as of late except for some little brown looking mites.but i would like to have for future problems.the lowes comment on here had me there looking but i ran into a cheap hps and it kinda slipped my mind.

Latest posts

Back