Did anyone see the French UFO site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

there was a webpage posted front page on yahoo! this morning giving a French government web address. Apparantly they have de classified their over 60 collection of UFO information to help validate claims and bring it to widespread attention.

Could someone post the link? i cant find it now.

gracias

well.....let's see. That would dismiss the theory that the moon was actually towed into orbit then. (How else do you explain its placement here?) Without the moon, we would not exist......who put it there?

I think it's nieve to think we are alone in this universe.

Ancient civilizations occupied this land thousands of years prior to what we believe even now to be the earliest presence. They continually discover older and older specimens.

i think its entirely possible that we may be "digressed decendents" of other similar beings.

the funny thing about this earth........all life in one form or another is decendant of some living organism that transplanted here from somewhere? Mold spore, amoeba, virus, germ, who knows.

I think we need to discover more about our past instead of our continued destructive strive to move forward ultimately destroying ouselves.

allgrownup said:
well.....let's see. That would dismiss the theory that the moon was actually towed into orbit then.
I think it's nieve to think we are alone in this universe.
Damn man that's right i forgot we learned that in science class. All the planets were towed into orbit. :rofl: Come on man be for real. I think you have watched way to many X-Files episodes. Do they look like this? :p

mars_attacks_gr.jpg

The server for the french website crashed almost immediately due to extremely high traffic volumes. Gives you some insight into the level of interest in UFO phenomenon.

anyone posting a link?:48: :stoned: :bong2:

TBG....it is entirely possible. Did you know a portion of the moon is hollow?

there are conflicting hypothesis regarding this matter. Some believe it was towed....other scientist believe the engines were housed in the enormous cavernous remains of the inner moon. There are actually structures remaining on the back side of the moon! Also excavations that exposed colonised buildings. Accusations refer to our government mining the moon since we first landed in the 60's.

Its not far fetched to think there are many technologies classified by our government...like anti gravity.

Let me give you a short example. this will be an unbiased opinion for the "sake of argument" (and there's no argument here). Lets take the US black ops circa late 1950's. Declasified evidence shows the SR-71 Blackbird tested and developed in this period. It operated almost 8 years before the us government and imparticular the Airforce was aware of its existance. The original 13 people enlisted at that time to fly it were refered to as the fastest men in the world. Many are still alive and healthy today! anyway,...pissing match etc from airforce related to not knowing about the most sofisticated, fastest, piece of airborne machinery around. Planes were then turned over to the military.

Back to my point....

Guess what these individuals are still referred to and meet every year to celebrate being the "fastest men in the world".

now do you really believe we have not furthered our technologies in 40+ yrs? They were testing ramjets in the late 70's. Tesla PROVED anti gravity exists and is possible. I think we are reverse engineering old technologies.

Thomas Jefferson also said, "Patriotism is loving your country all of the time, and giving credit to your government, only when its due."

What has our government done for the US since the 60's?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn man that's right i forgot we learned that in science class. All the planets were towed into orbit. :rofl: Come on man be for real. I think you have watched way to many X-Files episodes. Do they look like this? :p

Hehehe!!! :D LOVE it.

hollow moon? yeah i`d go with the thought that there`s "caves" and underground geological imprints, but hollow, with structures on the "dark" side:eek: , not so sure about that man. and further more, instead of thinking your government is "minning" the moon:cool: i`d think, "did you ever go there?".
at the same time the US government was "testing" the stealth bomber,ppl began to see triangular objects in the sky! wonder what that was.
I would say there are deffinately other civilisations in the "universe" but there is not a shread of evidence, which has stood the test of time, that can say we`re being "visited".
iluminati,free masons,poor knights of christ, priory of sion, all come under the same heading....:confused2: :48: . :**: :stoned:
But in spite of that, i do think there are lots of "unexplained" technologies,and forces, not sure about the "proof" for anti-gravity though, back holes are "gravity-gone-mad"( i could go into my theory on the universe, but i like you all too much) however, we do not "know" what would happen when confronted by one. "theory" is all we have.
not "possible",yet not "impossible".
appologies for the novel;)

you know what.. there is life out there, but i think that if they have not been to this planet ever... then the chances of them visiting is extremely slim seeing as the size of the universe is pretty big and we are a speck of dust in comparison to the rest of it.

thats all i gotta say on alien life forms

Anyone heard the theory of jesus?...

yeah... so theres a largely recognized theory that jesus could indeed have been a survivor of a previous civilisation.

When you think about it it kinda makes sence (not that its entirely beleivable)..

Well the theory is, he was a survivor of a previous civ. i mean how many have there been before us? you get a civ of people, the earth terraforms, completely changing the atmosphere to uninhabital, then over time re creates a habital planet. Kind of re-cycling. So people think one of the previous civs might have found a way to put somebody into stasis, ready to emerge when a new civ has developed to preach the correct way to live.

The bible says he came from the heavens on a chariot of fire (so, a spaceship??), he preached to fellow man how to live correctly (probably because he came from a far more advanced civ) and he knew answers to simple questions that were "unheard" of in those times..

But hey, im in no way religious. at all... thats just a theory i read about a while back, kind of funny, but who knows hey?

I also read one that claimed there was a nuclear crater in the dead sea dating back to 1953bc, how they know its nuclear? god knows, im not a scientest, still kind of a fun read.. "did the gods use nuclear weapons?" lol...lmao :rofl:....

I like to keep an open mind to little green beings

Wait, no, wait man....

<Stoney adjusts his tin foil hat to a smart angle and puts the tv antenne at arms length, pointed skyward>

There, ok, go ahead, I'm ready now...

You guys are killin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, the latest advancements in string dynamics (string theory) seem to support God. And Aliens.

Seems that if two of these membranes (strings) touch, the math says that the energy output is at least that which produced the big bang.

Also the latest in black holes is that they are everywhere, in all sizes. There might even be a black hole in ones head. (that explains much)

Now, if two of these membranes were to get real close to each other (which they do) one fom a three dimensional membrane (us) and the other from a time dimensional membrane (also us, a google years from now) and there is a black hole there. It is mathematically possible that they (us) could go back in time to visit us (them).

My theory. UFO's are real but not from another planet. A theory which isn't supported by science. Time, distance, etc. Rather, they are us. A google years from now. Comming back in time to tend their (our) garden.

-

ha, nice idea, still im not so sure. string theory however, very freaky

Yeah, I went to lunch while it loaded. Only to find out it was in a foreign language.

I think it just being pounded by the world

-

I`ve heard of "string theory" but it`s far too complicated to explain in less than a large book. saying theory of ten dimensions, out-with our comprehension in this 3-D world:**: :stoned: :confused2: .
my head hurts,it`s hard being an intellectual.hope i spelt that correct

Stoney Bud said:
Wait, no, wait man....

<Stoney adjusts his tin foil hat to a smart angle and puts the tv antenne at arms length, pointed skyward>

There, ok, go ahead, I'm ready now...

You guys are killin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Stoney Bud does your foil hat look like this? :rofl:

th-05-CT-3478.jpg

Latest posts

Back