Did anyone see the French UFO site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's *IT* Brothers Grunt!

I like mine with the shiny side IN!

Never use one of those without at least ONE rabbits foot in your pocket!

Make sure you take the rabbit off first...dark pockets scare em bad.:D :eek:

lol this threads getting funnier and funnier :rofl:

Here's another theory that the world may possibly end sometime later in the year 2057,8,9???

The "True" north and "Magnetic" north conversely stay a consistent distance with regarde to their location between one another.......................until......da..da..da..duuuuuuuu the first atomic weapon was tested in ealy 1940's. since that first detonation that shook the earth out of its stable kilter and since then the poles have been on an impact course. some believe all the termoil and chaos present in the world today will escalate until the point when True North and Magnetic North collide.

If you don't know the difference between true north and magnetic north, i hope you never find yourself lost with a compass......or piloting an aircraft :eek:

shuggy4105 said:
I`ve heard of "string theory" but it`s far too complicated to explain in less than a large book. saying theory of ten dimensions, out-with our comprehension in this 3-D world:**: :stoned: :confused2: .
my head hurts,it`s hard being an intellectual.hope i spelt that correct

this flash animation makes 10 dimensions easier to understand:

http://www.tenthdimension.com/medialinks.php

though i warn you, though it's pretty clear, it's going to make you even more confused :p

Opencountry said:
TBG What about these that the Mexican Airforce Chased

c26aflirframea.jpg

c26aflirframeb.jpg

c26aflirframec.jpg

c26aflirframed.jpg

Heh, i'm a half mex... and let me tell you one thing. I had no clue the Mexican goverment had an airforce...

I must be high cuz I been laughing about this for a minute now hah

i saw an F-16 go by yesterday with a Brahma bull sticker on the side,Christmas Lights, Curtains and the virgin mary hangin from the reaview mirror.

Hey D if it's nice out this weekend i'll show you how easy it is to produce a UFO picture. :rofl: Do you know how many pics there are like those? Doesn't mean a thing or prove a thing. Show me a living walking creature. :aok: Man i can take a freaking roman candle outside at night fire it off and snap a pic. Instant UFO. :banana:

I saw something unusual flying in the morning sky. Then this strange white matter landed on my shoulder. :eek:

Upon further investigation I realized it was...

BIRD ****!

Or was that alien ****? Or alien vomit or something like that.

Can I scrape anough off my shoulder to sell on Ebay?

Hmmmmmm, off to go see....

:dancing:

Latest posts

Back