Dj OLd Toby!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Toby

Space CowBoy
Reaction score
High all!
Me and my friends are all big into dance music and over the past 7 years we have been running illegal pirate radio stations:eek:
We have been shutdown and raided by comreg (These are the people who regulate the airwaves here in ireland) 4 times:eek:
In 2000 to 2001 we called ourselves Bandit Fm,
in 2001 to 2003 we called ourselves Storm Fm,
in 2003 til now we call ourselves Energy Fm and we got shut down last time on christmas eve 2005!
Anyway I am doing my first show back this friday night were I play 2 hours of thumping techno!:D
But me and my stoner buddy are doing a show on sunday nights, we did this show together for the last few years and we always end up making complete idiots out of ourselves but we dont care!:D
We usualy have a couple of pipes before we start and by the end of our show we always end up so stoned that it is almost impossible to for us to play the next song (once we got so stoned that we decided to go to the shop down the road for munchies and when we got back we found that we had left dead air going for about 15 minutes lol:rofl:)
Anyway I am realy lookin forward to getting back on air, its just a pity that all my new MarPassion friends cant tune in to hear us.......
Peace....:)

Latest posts

Back