Dman1234

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
Hi folks, Hi Rose, Hi YYZ

Life has thrown me a curveball and my wife and i have split up, im not growing indoors at the moment but hope to be around again soon with some OD stuff and with some luck be back ID by fall, we will see what happens. i miss a lot of folks here and cant wait to be able to contribute again soon, much love Dman1234

hey man don't know ya but hi! can relate to the split stuff pretty close here lots of info in my sig some may make ya feel better ;) have a good day and nice to meet ya.

Sorry to hear that bro....I went through it with my first wife and know it can suck. I hope everything works out for you my friend. Stay safe and I hope you are indoors growing again soon.

I am sorry Dman, I am so glad to know you are ok though. Well, i know your not ok with what you are going through, but physically your here!

Peace to you my dear after the anger and hurt leave. Big hugs

Thanks Rose HL and Newguy.

Im sorry to have to break up with her but its the way she is dealing with me more that is the issue, not to sound too cold. enough about that.

im gonna go thread hopping and see what you all have been up to.:icon_smile:

Thanks again.

Time to put the big boy pants on. Make sure their the ones that come off easy. Best part about being single, well, you know, or will :)

nouvellechef said:
Time to put the big boy pants on. Make sure their the ones that come off easy. Best part about being single, well, you know, or will :)

Lol...when I was in between wives I did have a hell of a time.;)

Was worried bout ya pilgrim, but good to know yual still takin oxygen ;) In my time gone through many splits always to find out one thing fur sure, and that be there is always another one waitin around next bend to pick up ifin yual have notion too ;) Remember to take time fur self and find yur trail right fur ya friend.

BWD

Man, that sucks. I was wondering what had happened to you and I hate that it is such sad news. I hope things turn out happier for you and that you are back soon because you know I miss my Bud. :(

Latest posts

Back