Do I want a glass pipe?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if you really wanna blow your head off get one of those two inch diameter steamrollers with the carb so big you gotta cover it with your palm ;)

ok i found the pipe & other than the uglyness of the stain lol its not broken :p

RatherBburnin you need to hook me up with ideas of cleaning it , i got no clue what your post is ...

100_1354.jpg
:holysheep:

Glass Rules!!!! Get a nice glass bubbler and you will never go back to the nasty metal.

to clean glass ''very cheap'' just soak ur piece in a cup bowl jar what ever oh yeah it should have a lid,just submurge the whole thing in iso rubbing alcohol over night or for a few hours then just rinse with water..
i have found this works very very well and iso only costs about 1.50:bong1:

id like to do that , cause iso for hash-oil & all but i cant find the stuff anywhere

bro you can get it any wear,look at a grogery store,i dont know where ur located but i no that there has to be a wall mart around and i know they have it...

what does it look like & what part of a store would it be at , only places like wallmart just has food,cds,plant stuff,cards,alcohol,cigs ... wat kinda category would it come under then id know what store :)

its going to be in a first aid section 4 sure,its in a clear plastic bottle and it clear also go to a store and tell someone ''i need some rubbing alcohol''..

Yeah, local pharmacy, grocery stores, it's just rubbing alcahol.

~burn One~
Dewayne

Thanks everyone for the wonderful info. I ordered one yesterday and when it arrives I'll post a pic. :) Can't wait to try that baby out!

Uk...i came back to just answer this one question... I got the best method for cleaning glass... ISO.. and RICE... shake shake shake shake.... and it will get it really really clean...

there are over the counter cleaners.. 421 solutions.. agent orange and purple power..all of which are basically iso and a abrasive.. rock salt also works well..

Anyway...hope this helps. :)

In my area, you have to ask the clerk for iso alcohol 99%, because they keep it hidden (bong-cleaning aside, it's apparently an ingredient for drug-related-mischief). Rubbing alcohol (even 70%) doesn't clean nearly as well.

Well if you check out TBG's Hash oil thread, it'll say a way to make hash oil with ISO and your leaves/buds/kief. Turns out like15-20 times more potent than weed. Stoney made it, he got two baby jars full out of 1 pounds of big bud, 1 pound of leaves and a handfull of kief. it'll last him years! haha. i'm definately going to do it.

~Burn One~
Deawyne

does it involve soaking it all in iso and then cooking it off? thats what ive always done.. then the resulting tar in the pan is (a very crude) hash.. do you have a link to this thread? :D

Hey SmokingMom, I Love Our Glass Collection, We Have 4-5 Glass Bongs,{In Varoius Pieces.}:D As Far As Pipes Go, We Have 1 Metal{ W/3 "Chambers"to Put Bud Into, To "Resin"-Up For "Later".:D }We Also Have A "Shot-Gun"/"SteamRoller"-Type Glass Piece,Brought-Out for The "Last"of our Stash. We Also Have A Couple Of Stone Pipes,Small Stone Pipes Cool Quickly, And Are Easy to Stash.We Have A "Piece-Pipe", But Don't Smoke out of It, {Too Old}.In The Past I've Owned ;Brass-Pipes{Too Hot!},Clay-Pipes{Too Fragel!},Plastic Pipes and Bongs{Plastic Gets a "Funky" Taste After Awile,Edges Get "Brittel",And Break.} A Tip; Sure, Cruves And Twists are Cool Looking, But Hard To Get Clean, And Offten Have "Weak", or "Thin" Spots, Near Bend's and Bubble's, Due to Heat. We Love Pretty Pipes, But Honestly, A Realy "Top-End" Piece, Run About $250.00/ $350.00 for A Pipe. When Looking, Don't Buy Anything that, In A Week or Two, If Some "Stoned"-Person Drops It, Won't Devestate You. You Want Something Nice, And Hey, We Smoker/Tokers Are Frendly Folk, And Wanting to Show-Off our "New Pipe", Most-times Ends With.."Aww,Sorry About That..." Don't Invest In A Pipe Your Frends Can't Afford to Replace.:D CaptainViper.

420check420 said:
does it involve soaking it all in iso and then cooking it off? thats what ive always done.. then the resulting tar in the pan is (a very crude) hash.. do you have a link to this thread? :D

Sounds dangerous , what i read was nothing to do with cooking , just leave it outside (outta the house) , ive yet to try hash makin but i dunno what method to use ... prefer the easiest just out of pure highness all the time :p

nice thread btw sm lol managed to go right off topic :D

I am the proud owner of new glass! :)

But I have a big problem. All the kids are here so I can't try it out just yet. :(

Anyways, here it is. Pretty huh? ;)

oooooh very nice mom i really
like that bowl ya got there it
looks pertty deep also:D
nice buy;) how much was it?

Latest posts

Back