Do you like the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woo-hoo. i scored a 220. beat that baby. lol...looks like robs gonna be out next week Kaotik, and Hammy. they showed him hitting his head in next weeks previews. lights out . KO'ed...:eek: ...we may have to rethink this thing now. dam...

sicsat, so much for your Sugar. Bam, gone . 1st voted off survivor 20. we did get to at least see what she was work'in with. lol. lol...

Rob got Fire!!! woot. woot...:D :cool: ...

Big man Rupert broke his toe immediately almost; in several places...

ok. thats all the freeview you get SM...lol. lol...

Our power went out right before tribal, it about killed me!! Thanks for the update Irish I am unable to access our tribe. Who is our winner this week??

Hamster Lewis picked every winner! Way to go!!
Congrats to Irish also. Great scores guys
:yay:

Yay hammy!! And good for you too Irish!! So much fun. Dammit, wish the power would come back on.. Sure grateful for ipone right now tho... Lol

Power back on!!!

Did anyone notice hammy scored.....420 points this week?

:rofl:

i only got 220. my bad. lol.

Hammy shreaded the board with all right for a stoner score of 420. lol.:D ...were in place 160, outta 391...woo-hoo. go MP'ers...nice slam HL. you launched us up the rankings...

so what you think about rob falling down and cracking his head? think he'll shake it off? man up?...he's my mvp pick. would suck if he left on a medical this soon...

one of the hero chicks dislocated her shoulder in a beach scuffle, challenge, and the medics wrapped it with a towel, and popped it back in place right there. it was raw...Jeff was wincing even when he heard ka-pow, it popped in. lol. lol...

it was the same challenge mom that Rupert broke a toe in two places. the medics taped them, but he looks like a dead duck soon if infection hits, and it prolly will, then hes hit...

Rupert used up hald the flint for scrappings to start a fire, and he could'nt even get one going. he was sorta pouty bout it, when the others took over. very unbecoming of the big guy...

alliances were flying. lol...if you were togeather from a past season, you had a partner. bam. it's like that...

Russell ran his schmoe on every single tribe member, lol, "you got my back, i'll take you to the merge, me and you" nine times he did. oh my. lol. lol...

coach, and one of his clan have a crush on one another. and what was up with Sugar? i'da straight up hit that right there. is Tom gay? lol. lol...

she was on him big time. who's your daddy?...LOL. LOL...lol...

edit> 220 points...

How do you see everyones scores? I am going crazy trying to figure it all out.

Go MPers. :D

I thought it was awesome Rob got a fire going. And Rupert with the flint could not. Heck, he didnt even catch any fish.

Cannot wait tilnext week. Awesomeness!!

(on a side note, Amazing Race starts Sunday!! love that one too)

Smokinmom. i found it. you can kiss me later.:) ...at the top, in game tools, click 'tribal council standings', and 'Results'...it will show all points, plus leader.

HL = 420
Irish, SM, Kaotik = 220
Gone2Pot = 180
DioDude, Johnson, and Mac = 130
SicSat = 80
OHC = 20

how's that SM?:D :cool: ...

this is gonna be fun folks. fun, fun, fun...

ok, one wrong move , and the Hamster gets it. lol. lol...

Wow...maybe I need to play the lottery tonight....:)
That sucks about your power SM....I think you can catch the replay online...not sure though..

WOW - dead last. hehehehehe
Conggrats Hammy. ;) Good show man!

Yeah SM there is always a guy on You Tube who records it.
Sux about the power. I hear 70,000 peeps lost electricity last night nearby.

ah man, was feeling great about my MVP pick, they were all bowing to Rob.. then seen the preview for next week :(
hopefully he'll be able to stay.

nice choices hammy, 420 lol fitting.

that was great Rob making fire after randy tells him it's a waste of time.
and Russell already planting russell seeds.
only thing that would've toppped this epi for me is if they did vote Cirie.

I would rather gouge my eyes out with pencils than watch Survivor or Big Brother.... garbage.

Ok u survivor hater.. Go find another thread..:-$

power decided to go out again during the nite like most of the area... Can't private message so I'll answer those later... Brr it's freakin cold could be a while b for we r up n running again.bleh

lol at you two..
why come into this thread then? your opinion that it sucks was some crucial information we needed or something?

thank you for enlightening me.. guess i can quit watching it now that i'm aware it sucks. :rolleyes:

kaotik said:
lol at you two..
why come into this thread then? your opinion that it sucks was some crucial information we needed or something?

thank you for enlightening me.. guess i can quit watching it now that i'm aware it sucks. :rolleyes:

I shoula titled this survivor fans... Guess I left wide open by simply asking if ya like the show... Guess it's fair for the ones who don't like it to say so too . I'd hate for this thread to get shut down tho... I'll just to look past some of the posts... I probably shouldn't have responded up above. ... Ahrhhhh.

Lol

Mr.Wakenbake said:
I would rather gouge my eyes out with pencils than watch Survivor or Big Brother.... garbage.

Hey,,that would be cool. If ya decide to do that,,let me know I will cancel watchen Survivor to watch yur new Reality Show called " Pencil Head":D
What ever ya do,,dont use dull SHORT Pencils!!!;)

spaceface said:
survivor sucks...that show is so set up.....yawn.......

Everything on TV is setup to a certain degree,,,SO WHAT.
I suppose Rupert was told to break his own Toe,,right?:rolleyes: Besides if ya dont watch it,,how in the hell do you know its setup?;) I bet yur a Closet Watcher arnt ya,,go ahead,,admit it. Come on out o9f the Closet.:bump:

I don't like Big Brother either...or those Bachelor shows.

I stick with Survivor and Amazing Race. Love those. :D

Latest posts

Back