Do you like the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Let me know ASAP if you'd like to play in a Survivor fantasy league.

hxxp://www.fantasysurvivor.net

I'll happily set it up. Starts Thurs night. :D

(surely this isn't considered a 'sport' or is it? )

Posted our league info, scroll down.

I watch every season I can wait to see rupert again.

Russell is gona woop some hiney.
I hated that guy for about a month.... but he totally earned my respect for a solid game. That was the most disgusting bunch of pity pot whiny cry baby jurors I have ever seen on ANY Survivor finale.

Sorry Ray Jay - Rupert's goin' down. I know - I should be lovin' on the old hippy but Russell's gona have him for a snack.

i agree OHC, what a crock that jury vote was last season..
i'll (embarrassingly) admit i've watched every season, and am looking forward to the heros vs villains (though i'm baffled at some of the 'hero" and "villain" choices)

i'll be rooting for (but doubt) Rupert or Russell will win, got a bad feeling it'll be something stupid like Cerie or Sandra though, one of the coasters, not a leader. :(

My hubs likes Sugar. Did ya know she and JT have a thing going in real life???

Anyhoo....I am going with Tyson. He just cracked me up and I hope he goes skinny-dippin again. :p

Go Tyson!!!

:D

(watch him be voted out 1st...lol)

Love it, Love it, Love it!!
I hated Russell degrading women but darn! He could play the game. I like Sugar too and several other players. They brought back a few kooks too :(

SmokinMom said:
Let me know ASAP if you'd like to play in a Survivor fantasy league.

I'll happily set it up. Starts tomorrow night. :D

(surely this isn't considered a 'sport' or is it? )

I just scanned the link you posted but I'm in....
Do you need a certain number of team members for a league? Tell me more....

kaotik said:
i agree OHC, what a crock that jury vote was last season..
i'll (embarrassingly) admit i've watched every season, and am looking forward to the heros vs villains (though i'm baffled at some of the 'hero" and "villain" choices)

i'll be rooting for (but doubt) Rupert or Russell will win, got a bad feeling it'll be something stupid like Cerie or Sandra though, one of the coasters, not a leader. :(

Im with ya. I like Russell. Best at playing the game yet.:D
Never seen so many Cry Babies:cry: on the jury since I been watchen,,and me and the Wify have watched them all.

SM, what do we do to play? Just go to the fantasy survivor link?

Yea Survivor! Finally something to look forward to (other than my harvest) during this long stinking winter. I am in a pool at work so that will be fun. I am going with Tom, sexy firefightin' Tom. Ohhh, excuse me while I shutter.
I wonder since this is the 20th if that will be the end has anyone heard?
I am on nights but have the dvr setup hopefully no power outages.

Ok, I made us our own team.

Once you create a login you can join a tribe. Our tribe is MJPassion. The password is mjpassion. Don't know if it's case-sensitive or not.

We have plenty of space in our private league- invite your significant other or friends if ya like. It's completely free to join.

Early Pick Bonus Deadline: 2/10/2010 2:00:00 PM
Picks Closed Date/Time: 2/11/2010 6:55:00 PM

First episode: 2-11-10 @ 7PM! :D

The more the merrier guys/gals. Please join me, I don't want to play alone. :)

If you have any probs let me know. Never created one of these before.

Naw,

I'm really into "LOST" right now, good show !!!

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

yeah lost is my favorite scripted show (WTH is going on now though eh king? dunno bout you, but i don't think i'm gonna like the 'alternate reality' flashes)

anyway.. joined up SM :) never tried one of these before, and don't really know how it works, but we'll see.
Rob was my choice.. figured there's a few sheep on the villains, and i think if Rob wants to play, he'll be able to heard them for a bit.

Yay kaotic!!! No problems finding the league then. :)

Be sure and get your picks in for the week too. Let me know if it all works ok.

Invite the Mrs too if she'd like.

KingKahuuna said:
Naw,

I'm really into "LOST" right now, good show !!!

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

Oh KK come on - Survivor is just like LOST - but with a plot ;).

^lol

thanks SM.. for those (like me) who missed it, near the top click enter picks.. it only asked me for my mvp when i registered, then i thought i was done till SM told me to make my picks for the week. (i notice i'm the only one with full picks)

really a crapshoot this week though.

Hey players don't forget to make your picks before tomorrow nights episode.

Categories
1. Who will win the Reward Challenge
2. Who will win the Immunity Challenge
3. Who will be Voted Off
4. Who will NOT be Voted Off (Safe)
5. Mystery Question (see below)

Latest posts

Back