Do you like the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am trying to figure out if there's a way to see everyones picks for the week, not just the selected MVP. Working on it guys and gals. ;)

Edited to add:

Can I view other Player's Picks?
You will not be able to view any other player's picks until the deadline has passed. When you click the View All Player Picks link on the Game Tools toobar, you will only be able to see your picks. All other player picks will be masked by a message that says Picks Not Closed. Once the deadline has passed, all of the picks will be revealed.

Hamster Lewis said:
SM can you see who else is on the tribe?

So far its you, kaotic, OHC and myself. Under your fantasy Survivor tools, my tribe: and chose either view all players picks, or my tribemates.

Again- if you know anyone who'd like to join us, feel free to give them our tribe info. The more the merrier.

Go Rupert. Looks like alot of ppl like Rupert.

I can't believe that no ones chosen Russell for MVP yet...

I love Rupert too. I remember him stealing the shoes from the other team..lol.

Sound cool, I love survivors. I think Russel will be voted out quick, his game play and munipulative ways are still fresh in everyones minds. Pour some Sugar on me!!!! Sugars goin to take it.

SicSativa said:
Sound cool, I love survivors. I think Russel will be voted out quick, his game play and munipulative ways are still fresh in everyones minds. Pour some Sugar on me!!!! Sugars goin to take it.

I wonder perhaps if it was being filmed before the last one aired, so the other contestants have no idea who Russell is. :giggle:

Sounds cool. I love Survivors. I think Russels goin down early, due to his excellent play. It still fresh in everyones minds. Pour a little Sugar on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sugars goin all the way Baby!

Funny observation...5 out of the 6 of us have picked a villlan as their MVP.

:rofl:

funny how there's only 3 different survivors picked. (or how the three guys all picked Rob)
and i'm with SM, i imagine this was filmed prior to last season even airing (or early on anyway).. they won't have a clue who Russ is (which makes his game interesting)
follow SM's link sicsat, join up.

Just bumping this up...we'refast approaching the deadline and the season starts tonight!! Yay!!

Hey guys and gals, I'm in but it won't let me edit my profile to say NorthernHoney so I guess I gotta be me. I btw picked my little smokin' hot firefighter. mmmm Tom

We have 8 playing so far, this is gonna be fun!!! I'll firgure out how you can do that NH after I get back.

WOOHOOOO Starts tonight. :D

Anyone else? Any spouses wanna play???

That show shouldnt be called survivor. For that they should put some people on an island and make them to survive. Last one alive wins!

All right SM, this sounds fun.....
Gonna be watching and rooting for ......?

NorthernHoney said:
Hey guys and gals, I'm in but it won't let me edit my profile to say NorthernHoney so I guess I gotta be me. I btw picked my little smokin' hot firefighter. mmmm Tom

Hey lady-

Click My Tools. Then edit profile. You can edit your 1st and last name there. ;)

Hope this helps.

We have 9 players so far. :D

OHC and G2P- its saying you still haven't made your weekly picks. Don't forget to hit submit once you do. ;)

OK I made my choices but I reserve the right to change my mind by next week.
Thanks for your help SM!

I have no clue what's going on but I there Survivalist

Latest posts

Back