Do you like the show Survivor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey mom. is that your first snowman? imagine that. a snowman in Texas. lol. lol... looks like Meatloaf. lol.lol...

now i gotta crank up paradise by the dashboard lights. do you love me? will you love me forever? do you need me? lol. lol...:D ...

:confused2: I sign up, got points and don't have a clue to whats going on. So I'll still keep on toking.

Do you get to vote people out of our tribe?

Scores for week 1:

Hamster lewis- 420
Irish/Kaotic/Smokinmom- 220
Gone2pot- 180
ozzman/ray jay/Northernhoney - 130
sicsativa- 80
OHC- 20

Don't forget to make your new pics for next week, you can do it now. Also- you can change your VIP until next Thurs, after that you can't. Also anything can happen, you guys with the low scores don't dispair. ;)

I was just pickin'. jeeeeeez

You survivor fans are defensive! lol

Mr.Wakenbake said:

it's all good brother WakenBake...besides, pencils give you lead poisoning. lol. try a dull spoon. lol. lol...jk bro...

not much of a TV person myself. it's the being a part of something that intrigues me. that , and the competitiveness.:hubba: ...

your goin down Hammy. lol. lol...(nice play bro. very nice call on picks.) makes me think you have the inside edge. lol .lol...:D ...

now, we need to make it into the top 50...Go Tribe...:cool: ...

As long as it isn't me OHC..ha ha ha ha.

No worries Mr, we voted ya out already. The tribe has spoken. :p

:rofl:

Mr.Wakenbake said:

I was just haven some fun Little Brother.;) Besides,,,,Ya cant hurt my feelens,,I aint got any.:hubba:

I used to think people that watched survivor and other reality shows were beyond bored, but... now I love reality shows. Some can be boring, it just depends on the mix of people. Ah well, I for one am going to keep watching, and voting, and rooting for my team...
GO MJPASSION!
:clap: :dancing: :yay: :giggle: :woohoo:

Hammy...........................420........................good score man!

ray jay said:
So what now do I vote again?

Yes...go make your picks. This is the last week to change MVPs, if you didnt like what you saw of yours yesterday. I am sticking with mine. :D
Although I must say I am tempted to switch to JT cuz he's just so damn cute. :hubba:

Be sure to click 'submit' after you choose.

Go MJPassion!!

:D

If we need to score teem points you all are going to have to tell me what to do. Cause I don't watch the show.

Which player can't you stand. Coach is in his own world, Dragonland. But Tyson takes the cake. That dude has an ego bigger than Texas. And talk about Texas , did we get some snow or what? I thought Colby was going to deck Sugar, At least we got to see all of her before she left:hubba:

OMG that was hilarious when Sugar just let it all hang out. I hope Coach and Jeri get together they would be a cute couple. Totally gonna be a great season. Oh and Stephanie, holy cow! I have her in a work pool. She is touch.

Latest posts

Back