do you think they are big enough for 5 weeks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
ok im in my 5th week of flowering. i have four girls under a 400 hps. im not sure if they are small for this stage or what. the pictures were taken two days ago on the first day of the 5th week of flowering. This is my first time and im just trying to see if my plants are on normal pace?

DSCN0624.JPG

DSCN0626.JPG

DSCN0625.JPG

DSCN0627.JPG

DSCN0628.JPG

DSCN0631.JPG

DSCN0632.JPG

DSCN0633.JPG

DSCN0635.JPG

Looks good! It would help a ton to know the strain those are. Something to gauge the size better would also help, like a hand, or beer bottle in the pic just to show size. I need a chiro appt. to fix my bent neck:rolleyes:

yes i feel your pain. did a bad job on that pic importing. um well the first 5 pics are two of my shorter ones. there about 3 feet. the rest of them of or the other two which are both about 4 feet tall. all have been topped and all are bagseed

i was just wondering cause one of them, the buds look really airy. not dense like the others. i noticed that the two taller ones are not as dense or seem to be flowering at a slower rate

Ha, I didn't mean your pics looked bad when I made my joke reference. What I meant was, your plants look so great it's silly to wonder if they're big enough for 5 weeks! You'll get some airy buds and differences in your plants when using bagseeds, but overall your girls are lookin great man!

blue your girls look great, they will surely fatten up more in the next few weeks, some of the best plants i've ever seen and grown have come from bagseed, imo they just lost there name along the way, great job!

good job, whatever they are, you seem to have down the basics, thats for sure, great looking ladies, nice!

Nice looking bagseeds you got growing there blue! If you want to see bagseeds in their 5th week check my journal. Just finished my 5th week, and am into my 6th right now!

But ya, you will see differences in your plants coming from bagseed, my two are very different and both came from the same bag.

when i do bagseed, normally they are each different from one another. some tall, and wispy, others short, and bushy. all yours look pretty uniform. wait til week 6, and 7.:hubba: :cool: ...bb...

i know what your thinkin, but wait until weeks 5,6,7... ill let you know when i hit 8... :D ... they will explode... just feed em right and let them do the work... :aok:

Big enoughl??? They look like they hve been hangin out with Barry Bonds and A-Rod...
If they were baseball players they wld be suspended for flunking a steroid test.... Nice job kid....

I literally found these seeds laying on the floor by my desk before i started growing.But yeah i feed them every time i water, twice a week with fox farm and their flowering additives. I water with only distilled water and have NEVER used a ph meter ;)

Just wanna say thanks to all for the help. i just dont have anything to grade them against, since its my first go at this.

Hamster Lewis said:
Big enoughl??? They look like they have been hangin out with Barry Bonds and A-Rod...
If they were baseball players they wld be suspended for flunking a steroid test.... Nice job kid....

Maybe they have.:hubba:
they do like their med's

Hope my chilluns are looking that "BAD" at 5 weeks. Nothing wrong except the ones that are growing sideways. Did you use that Topsy Turvey thing-a-ma-jig?

Latest posts

Back