Do you want to smell of marijauan all day? Anyone tried this cologne?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Toni :)

I know your new so I will explain something to you.

This forum has no issues with posting web addresses for others to go and look at.

This forum does have issues with posting 'live' links such as yours.

When you are posting a web address it is best to remove the TT in http and change it to XX hxxp

This stops the link being life and stops the site that the address belongs to from knowing the person who is visiting came from a Cannabis growing site.

Right.

Now that bit is out of the way, I have a question for you.

Why are you linking to a childrens back to School site?

:peace:

2 2 mo.JPG

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Toni :)

I know your new so I will explain something to you.

This forum has no issues with posting web addresses for others to go and look at.

This forum does have issues with posting 'live' links such as yours.

When you are posting a web address it is best to remove the TT in http and change it to XX hxxp

This stops the link being life and stops the site that the address belongs to from knowing the person who is visiting came from a Cannabis growing site.

Right.

Now that bit is out of the way, I have a question for you.

Why are you linking to a childrens back to School site?

Hi

I did not look at the entire site and just noticed a bottle of cannabis cologne... The TT part has been changed but do you have an objections to the questions since you asked a question rather than answering mine?

Thanks

The TT has not been changed.

look at your first post.

Why would I answer someone asking a question when they post children links?

I had changed the url instead of the anchor text... now both are changed..

Thanks

no I wouldnt want to smell of weed cologne (dont need if you smoke it) but I do know that going around smelling like incense is pretty much a dead giveaway...amatures lol. I like this scent wild honeysuckle it is pure oil made by a lady on ebay.. for people with sensitive skin it wont make you break out..

Toni :)

I didnt mean to give you a hard time.

But it made you learn quickly :aok:

:rofl:

No hard feelings :)

Latest posts

Back