Doc Chronic Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CasualGrower

Reaction score
Well I ordered from the doc about 7 days ago.... the darn gift card I had didn't go thru though.... So instead of resubmitting, I just went with the option of sending an IMO... Sent those in last Saturday... Hoping to get my shipping email soon 8)...

Ordered
Nirvana Big Bud
Nirvana Cali Orange Bud
Nirvana New Purple Power
Nirvana White Widow

Separated it in two orders for extra stealth hopefully. Will keep ya updated on status ;)

Well the Doc is trusted by most everyone.. not to say that nirvana isn't.... But I think when I looked at Nirvana.. Doc was actually cheaper I beleive.... avg about 32 bucks a pack.

Looks like I got my order in Just in Time... On Doc's site it says he isn't shipping to the US again....

Fyi if it goes threw chicago i feel bad for ya i just got a letter :\ i live in south us

Fingers crossed here.... Should go thru NY... I am hoping anyway.

I hope i get my ww from hgs, they are coming straight down from canada, hope they dont go through shi-town, of course, they may package diff from the doc, so ill be keeping my fingers crossed, got my doc order 2 days ago and i live in the southeast.

JBonez said:
I hope i get my ww from hgs, they are coming straight down from canada, hope they dont go through shi-town, of course, they may package diff from the doc, so ill be keeping my fingers crossed, got my doc order 2 days ago and i live in the southeast.
I assume you mean www.highgrade-seeds.com? Hahaha what a joke...

"We accept payment in U.S. & Canadian cash. Payments in U.S. dollars will be charged a 10% premium over the quoted prices due to current exchange rates."

Oh really? Last I checked $50 Canadian would be $46 USD, but I guess we're paying $55 USD because they can't do math? What scumbags, saying it's due to the exchange rate, it's due to you wanting more money, never has the Canadian dollar been 10% stronger than the American dollar.

TommyBres said:
I assume you mean www.highgrade-seeds.com? Hahaha what a joke...

"We accept payment in U.S. & Canadian cash. Payments in U.S. dollars will be charged a 10% premium over the quoted prices due to current exchange rates."

Oh really? Last I checked $50 Canadian would be $46 USD, but I guess we're paying $55 USD because they can't do math? What scumbags, saying it's due to the exchange rate, it's due to you wanting more money, never has the Canadian dollar been 10% stronger than the American dollar.

yeah, but my buddy has been using these guys for a long time, no complaints from him! also their customer service is top notch, i wonder why all the money I spent with the doc and only two of my seeds are germinating. Thats the joke my friend. 60.00 bucks for ww seeds, that btw got here yesterday, and 5 freebees, thats customer service. No thanks, ill be doing business with hgs from now on, they have way more loyal customers and people with good experiences, and they guarentee shipment.

that was a good move CG, breaking it down in two orders'.:) .
any make it in? we need update on this. bb...

Well Bonez, I agree the prices are still great, the norm I see on the net is 50-55 Euros, so 60 USD is a steal. It just pisses me off that they make it out to be that the currency conversion is why they charge more, truly it's because Americans will pay it. It's like how every time I want to go to a f***ing Mets game they're $25 tickets, but I end up paying $68.50 due to "fees". There's a $4.25 fee per ticket that just says "fee" with no explanation, $2.50 for them to email the tickets to me, and $4.25 added onto the order for an "order fee". I wouldn't mind if the tickets were $34.25, but don't insult my intelligence. I feel the same way about this site, if you want to charge me $60 that's fine, but don't dare tell me it's because of the currency conversion when our currency is worth more.

TommyBres said:
Well Bonez, I agree the prices are still great, the norm I see on the net is 50-55 Euros, so 60 USD is a steal. It just pisses me off that they make it out to be that the currency conversion is why they charge more, truly it's because Americans will pay it. It's like how every time I want to go to a f***ing Mets game they're $25 tickets, but I end up paying $68.50 due to "fees". There's a $4.25 fee per ticket that just says "fee" with no explanation, $2.50 for them to email the tickets to me, and $4.25 added onto the order for an "order fee". I wouldn't mind if the tickets were $34.25, but don't insult my intelligence. I feel the same way about this site, if you want to charge me $60 that's fine, but don't dare tell me it's because of the currency conversion when our currency is worth more.

Yeah, i didnt know for sure if our dollar or their dollar was stronger, but you guys are right, still tho, the Doc charged way more than hgs, and doesnt guarentee delivery and wont send more seeds if they get taken, so hgs is for me, besides, i emailed hgs and had a response in about 5 minutes, customer service is perfect.

That's good to know, once my friends stop coming through with free seeds (if that ever happens) I might give them a try. :p

Or if I just want a new strain, of course.

good luck casualgrower,i know i worry everytime i order beans.until i am home with them and in the paper towel,lol wishing you the best on this grow also.

CasualGrower said:
Well the Doc is trusted by most everyone.. not to say that nirvana isn't.... But I think when I looked at Nirvana.. Doc was actually cheaper I beleive.... avg about 32 bucks a pack.

HiperSemillas.com in Spain is the least expensive of all dealers + official dealer of DutchPassion + others. In Spain cost of living/business is less than UK (very expensive) so HiperSemillas.com is better value.

howardstern said:
HiperSemillas.com in Spain is the least expensive of all dealers + official dealer of DutchPassion + others. In Spain cost of living/business is less than UK (very expensive) so HiperSemillas.com is better value.

Reliabilty? guarantee? never thought about trying them.

howardstern said:
Hey Howardstern, Have you ordered any beans from them ?? Thanks JJ:cool:

Latest posts

Back