Does the MP Squattin' Toker Look Like Anyone to You?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snaxforgandhi

On a mission...apparently
Reaction score
Greets Earthlings!

Ever since I've come to your planet and started posting here I've been struck by how much the MP Toker looks like an older version of my good buddy Slow. He also looks like Donald Sutherland if he were born and raised in New Delhi.

He look like anybody to anyone else?

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

marijuanaPassion.gif

yeah looks like an old stoner who used to live at the corner of my street :D

He looks like my anthropology teacher

:holysheep: I think he has a Tommy Chong look about him.

I believe Marpassions very own brother drew that! Doesn't remind me if anyone. :D

I used to live in Santa Cruz Ca. 1 out of 5 people look like that guy. so...yes.

Gonna Eat That? said:
He looks like my anthropology teacher
Whoa! Now that you mention it, he looks like my first year anthropology teacher too! A lot like him! That's weird. You didn't go to school in the PNW did you?

snaxforgandhi said:
Whoa! Now that you mention it, he looks like my first year anthropology teacher too! A lot like him! That's weird. You didn't go to school in the PNW did you?

lol, yeah, currently enrolled. It wasn't Skagit Valley by chance was it?

Oh man this cush is awsome, i thought that was Hick!

looks like the cat down at the vid store in my small corn fed community...

Gonna Eat That? said:
lol, yeah, currently enrolled. It wasn't Skagit Valley by chance was it?
Uh, yeah. Muga. Absolutely loved that guy. Small world. (weird)

The girl that sat next to me that quarter - an art student - drew this awesome picture of him as Gandalf the Gray - only in those straight leg jeans he wears, and a short sleeve button down - on the stone bridge in the mines, facing down the Balrog while slamming his staff down and screaming "You Shall Not Pass!" It was hysterical. We both passed, otherwise it wouldn't have stayed funny.

~Snax (He Who Lurks)

Latest posts

Back