Don't Buydutchseeds.com!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
go to seed paradise and problem solve

hey if he says it good then its good again i havent brought from them i just use my instict and ask around or search around on google a site i think is trust worthy and really only seed botique i can say is damn sure a garantee for delevery plus they come in the pack unopened some take out the pack like dr.chronic
Runbyhemp said:
Flame edited out. Unless you have actually bought seeds from them, you cannot possibly make a statement like that.

As I've said above, I've used these guys before and they are good, as are their seeds.

Ya can't knock something till ya try it ... Peace

HydrO PasSiOn said:
hey seedquest thanks for the info. bro speakin of seeds do anyone know any goood seed sites that will ship into USA???

Hey DrO http://www.allsalvia.co.uk/ I got my lowryder seeds from there, and some salvia... THC ordered rom there also. SHIPPED WAY FASTER Than they said... they said 5-7 biz days, got em in 4. Discreet and way helpful... ;)

Beans arrived today. It took approximately 3 weeks after BDS reprocessed the order. I am an honest person and must say that once I was able to get the attention of support at BDS, things were handled well. For the record, I ordered seeds on Jan. 20 and received them on April 7. Good luck to everyone else in your quest for a sea of green love.

peace
sq

Good to here they arrived seedquest ... good luck with the grow

I have only bought seeds from one company....

Nirvana.

I bought seeds from somewhere else, and they were taken by customs. So I only trust Nirvana as of right now. I heard the Doc was good, I might give him a try when I get a couple harvests in and want to give a new strain a try.

All my Nirvana seeds have so far germed at 100% success rate.

But as for Nirvana...longest I had to wait was a week and a half I think, and it was because I processed my order on a thursday...they only ship out tuesdays and fridays I think, so my order took a little longer then normal. Usually takes like 5-7 days!

Rub I think you need to chill out seriously. I think you need to smoke some weed more than seedquest.

I understand how easy it is to get excited if something unexpected happens during these transations. However, I have had an account for roughly 12 yrs with bds. I have made dozens of purchases. I've never waited more than two weeks for arrival in the central us. Twice I placed an order by mistake and contacted the site and was given credit immediately, and once I placed two orders same day. One showed up about two weeks the other did'n. I was informed it had been returned because it shipped to wrong address. I asked to cancel and refund and it was no problem. Every purchase had been at least 95 to 100% germination and everything I would expect.

I have ordered dozens of times over the last 10yrs. Never had a problem. Only twice was a mixup. Once when I ordered by mistake and was given refund. Once I ordered twice, one arrived ther did not. Was told the one ordrer had gone to wrong address and was returned. Asked to cancel. No problem. Customs will take and never notify you.

:Im pretty sure customs sends you a letter when the confiscate them. someone posted one on here one time I couldn't find it tho :(

Maybe someone else could :)

Latest posts

Back