double standard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saticus

Reaction score
just burns:hubba: me up!

It's a mixed up nation that we live in. The federal authorities like the FBI and the DEA have repeatedly stated in unequivocal terms that there are no federal laws sanctioning the possession and use of medical marijuana.
What they should have said was, it is legal for a publicly funded state university in Mississippi to grow it in amounts that would truly make the most hardcore drug dealer pale.
Not only has there been an ongoing medical marijuana program for federal patients, but the University of Mississippi has been growing it for years.
Numerous types and strains of marijuana are grown in their large indoor facility. The pot is grown, harvested, dried and broken up, at which point it is used to fill cigarettes or joints, which are distributed to the patients.

Yes, until they can figure out how to make their cut the government wil lstay against it. To see the parallel look at gambling. betting on sports is illegal in my state....playing poker is illegal.....playing any game of chance for money is illegal....but I CAN buy lottery tickets. I guess gambling is morally fine as long as the government gets their cut. And if I hear one more person tell me "but that money goes to schools" I'm gonna puke. Sure it goes to the schools, the kids better get an education, someone has to take care of the gambling addicted parents.

NatzTurnazHeadzBustaz said:
When the government legalize it I will not smoke (atleast not theirs) because you know it will start killing you.

HAHA. That is hilarious because it is probably true. If they legalize it I am curious what the mass market would be like. If RJ Reynolds started selling packs of joints at cash registers you better believe it would be the cheapest crap they could produce and who knows what they would spray on it.

For those that think legalizing marijuana would be good for the economy I am not so sure. I would still rather grow my own even if I could go to a shop and buy some. I know what I am putting into mine.

Latest posts

Back