Double Whammy? Check out pix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeaceKiller

Reaction score
Howdy everyone,

So I noticed this upon sprouting but didn't pay any mind to it. Now it's been almost a week since planting and I'm intrigued. This is one of the 6 Bubblelicious seedlings. Has anyone encountered this before?

It was one seed, but produced siamese twins:holysheep:. I figure I'm going to grow it out, out of curiosity alone regardless if it destined not to live.

64.jpg65.jpg

Be well everyone.

LOL, yes I did have one like that, wish I could tell you more. It turned out male and I wasn't into pollen at the time so it died. I had no problems with it either. I always did wonder if it would increase yield, actually I wondered all kinds of things LOL. I have also grown Bubblicious and will be watching your journal, do you have one for them? I got all kinds of phenos, I did find one that I liked and grew her out with cloning for a while.

Nevermind I found your journal. Good luck with the 'twins

I just had the same thing happen to me. Out doors i started 10 super skunk from greenhouse seeds and one container had two seedlings sprout the same day right next to eachother. I have not yet decided what to do about it either, do you seperate them into seperate containers? or leave them alone and see what happens?. I guess so far i've decided to just see what happens. Any other experiances out there please post!! Peace and Love!!!
Roken.

Nice Roken.

Yea, I would like to see if anyone was able to flower one of these and what the results were.
I'm gonna go to flower in about 2 weeks, so I'll we'll see what happens. Hope it's a female :)

Nice, just seems like it would be easier to just kill it, It will probley turn into male or hermie becouse of stress....

Latest posts

Back