Dr Chronic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella420

Hippy Peace Lovin Chica
Reaction score
Woo Hoooo
I got my beans today from the Doc and I am sooo psyched!! They came in record time and no problems whatsoever! (Got confirmation of order sent on Monday morn and they were here today)
Got Nirvana WW, K2, Blue Mystic, and Papaya :)
Will be germin' em soon !! :)
BTW If anyone has anything they know about these strains please feel free to let me know any tips or tricks :p TY ev1 :yay::yay:
Plus got 10 free Critically Smashed too :D

I've grown K2 and Papaya before. Both get the thumbs up from me :aok:

Got a pack of Blue Mystic I'll be starting pretty soon.

With the White widow,don't let your room temp get too high and don't overfed as WW can be abit sensitive.

The Papaya is a lovely grow,very easy compact plant to look after and when harvested has a lovely intense Indica stone.

K2 is Nirvanas commercial replaced for big bud,k2 I find to produce well,but is a bit more potant than big bud.

And blue mystic,look out for the Indica looking plant

I have grown one BLue Mystic so far. It was pretty short(2 1/2 feet) and had a pretty nuetral smell. Now that i have it dried and starting to cure the blueberry smell is really starting to come out. A;though i did'nt get the blue hue that some get. I will growing more for sure. If you want more info i have a link to the journal in my sig.

CONGRATS on getting your beans.:aok: It's always great news when ya get your beans. ;) Nice strain selection by the way. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
CONGRATS on getting your beans.:aok: It's always great news when ya get your beans. ;) Nice strain selection by the way. :hubba:
Thank you!
I am so excited as the last batch hermed on me (bagseed) but it was valuable learning and it still turned out ok but now time for the real deal :farm: :p

He is a scammer, only got half my order. Says the other half should have arrived a month ago. Seems to be the norm with him lately.

Latest posts

Back