Dr. presents Mango and Bubba Organic soil 45 days to go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dr. Robertsozki said:
MANGO® (article NR. 3672) Regular € 15,- / 10 pcs. or Feminized € 30,- / 5pcs.

(indica)

For the mango® also goes that it can be grown indoor as well as outdoor. The parents are a K.C. SPECIAL SELECT with a KC 33® and an Afghani-like plant. This plant has extreme big buds, a great production and an early harvest.

Picture is coming soon!!

Inside flowering 6-9 weeks,

height Apr. 90 cm, yield up to 150 gram.

Outside flowering 7-10 weeks,

height 2.20-3.00 m, yield up to 800 gram.

Yeah, I don't pay much attention to the breeder's "hype". The leaves of this plant are telling us that it is a sativa leaning pheno. I think if taken at 8 weeks, it will be early. I just believe that the plants look like they could plump up a bit if left a little longer.

weird right? because yours looks almost a full sativa plants... my cut pheno does look like an indica but the way it grows makes it look like a sativa... now as far as the high I think at least in my case is very indica like with some sativa feel to it like how the high seems to creep on you like an OG kush.... thanks for all the info I m not gonna replace bubba... but I will run the mango just cuz it came out looking n smelling so good!!!!!!!!!!! so frusty, sweet and fruty taste with a hint of sour smell n very fruty BIG yielder and fast finisher

cuz my bubba didnt grow as much and looks a lil more premature

my Mango pheno def. a keeper I can wait till I do some OUT DOOR mango

thanks everyone

Howdy DR. Sure would love some pics. I was given a mango cut a couple years ago and it is the only mom I kept when I cleaned house. Here is a link to one of my mango runs at "6 weeks".

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53041

I love the fruity taste and crippling high of the mango I have. I have harvested at 6 and 8 and 10 weeks. The best was the 8wks, then the 6 weeks, the 10 week sorta crept up on you after a while but I liked the 6,8 better. Hope you have a great harvest and enjoy the mango as much as I do. Did I say I would love to see pics...just cause I know how frosty those mango women are :)

PuffinNugs said:
that is definitly not the same "Mango", those are delicious looking though. i think brains screwed up somewhere over the last 5-6 years, back in like 2003 their mango was great, a buddy of mine strictly grew that, what made me get the beans myself. now its hermie prone, mid grades, multiple phenos, never will buy again
Sorry to hear that. I decided to get rid of 4 moms and get different ones, but something told me not to lose the mango.

I got my cut from bluesky inn oaksterdam they have their own nursery. the pheno i had was very indica like and so many people fell i love with it I might have to make the 6 hr drive upnorth cali to oakland to get the same cut BOMB... sorry about the pictures I lost my camera around the time... check out my new grow

Latest posts

Back