Drooping Leaves ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Mother 40

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have two plants at my outdoor grow that display leaf droop as the sun increases in intensity and look more normal as the sun sets and the direct sun rays decrease. My first thought was too much nitrogen, however there are no symptoms of nitrogen burn or clawing and the plants are not a crazy deep green color. I have been using a mild fert called Grow Power (5-3-1) on a bi-weekly schedule and have had good veg growth and the plants have looked healthy and happy till a few days ago when two of them started to droop in the sun. Any advice is appreciated !

Attachments

• IMG_4096.JPG
    IMG_4096.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4097.JPG
    IMG_4097.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 19
The sun is too intense for your cultivar. I'd guess you live closer to the sub-tropical zone, and your plants are temperate zone plants. Who knows? That's just my guess. I've seen a lot of plants do the same thing, and it's got nothing to do with your nutes. If you can, try some shade tarp like they use for tomatoes. They certainly look pretty good to me. Equatorial Sativa's droop in full sun. They're fine.

Last edited:
they're transpiring, get them out of the direct sun and do a light foliar on them once in the shade...

Water them.... the plants look healthy, dark green and lovely Sativa leaf structure. All I see is some wilting which

can be as simple as the big girls needing more to drink.. I wouldn't over react to much or adjust any foods, they

look happy other then being a wee bit thirst, always try the simple stuff 1st..

Latest posts

Back