Drug crop in hidden caves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FruityBud

Reaction score
SECRET caves dug beneath a suburban house have been used to grow a marijuana crop.

Police executed a search warrant on a home in Deer Park expecting to find a hydroponic lighting and cultivation set-up yesterday morning.

They initially found nothing, but Powercorp officials involved in the raid said there was an unusually high use of electricity at the property, indicating a concealed use.

They followed a trail of wiring that stretched under the Neale Rd house to two purpose-built caves.

Officers from the Altona North regional response unit found 75 plants being cared for under lights.

It is not known how the holes were constructed under the 1970s property.

The plants' growers had cut holes into floorboards at the bottom of a wardrobe to make a hidden hatch to reach the crop.

Police were last night questioning a 47-year-old woman and a 45-year-old man over the discovery.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23104119-2862,00.html

FruityBud said:
The plants' growers had cut holes into floorboards at the bottom of a wardrobe to make a hidden hatch to reach the crop.

Let me guess...they're watching "Chronicles of Narnia" one night, and get this really cool idea....:)
But dumb because
1) you're digging under your house, dude. can you say cave-in?
2) too much unexplained wattage!

Police were last night questioning a 47-year-old woman and a 45-year-old man over the discovery.

Ha! :farm: These two are the epitome of stoners! :joint:

"Let see honey, we have this all planned out. We have our caves dug, our entry hatch designed for complete stealthiness, and we have our ebb and flow system all set up and ready to go. All we need is to do another bong hit and grow some bud."

Months later...
"Man, I knew I forgot something. Who would have thought how important energy usage would be?"
:rofl:

That "GREED" thing always seems to bite em in the butt.

The absolute secret to getting away with growing your own stash is:

1. TELL NO ONE.

2. Grow only enough for your own use. I use two 400 watt HPS for vegging and flowering, one 250 watt flo for my Mothers and a 150 watt HPS for my rooting of clones. No one would look twice at my electric usage.

3. Never, never, never sell any. I give a little to my friends once in awhile.

If you get greedy and start growing for sale, get ready to meet the man. Chances are you'll get to meet him.

Good post POTUS
I am of the firm beleif that truley stay under the radar.
That the best route is to work a job and pay your bills the same way as the rest of us. Grow your own. Keep a tight nit circle of freinds. Ones that also fly under the radar as well...they look like peeps next door. My freinds have a good head on there shoulders and stay out of trouble...but if people (co-workers, family, etc) knew how hard we party they would be in utter shock.
I would have to say...keeping freinds that don't cuase trouble and are cautious are prolly the single biggest factor in keeping safe...freinds that have LEO's eye on em...when they are seen with you that eyeball goes to you. Another reason dealing is bad. after while freinds of freinds start showing up.
I give away...only small quantities...hell don't really cost much to grow. You think those people gonna tell there freinds where they got a free bag? Hell no...they know that future free gifts would come to an abrubt halt. But most of my freinds are not chronic about it either only a even smaller circle of freinds think like me and are hermits. Not much use for society kinda peeps. I don't think any of em have even a simple possesion charge. We don't carry unless on a certain day. We all keep a stash for guests of our circle so no one has to carry. NO NEW PEOPLE are allowed in the circle unless everyone checks em out first, but not allowed to "show" up with a freind. Has to pre-arranged. I just figure the more "conforming" I look...without becoming a conformist...I keep my mind open..the safer I am.
Just my lil long winded speech for the year.

Mutt said:
Good post POTUS
I am of the firm beleif that truley stay under the radar.
That the best route is to work a job and pay your bills the same way as the rest of us. Grow your own. Keep a tight nit circle of freinds. Ones that also fly under the radar as well...they look like peeps next door. My freinds have a good head on there shoulders and stay out of trouble...but if people (co-workers, family, etc) knew how hard we party they would be in utter shock.
I would have to say...keeping freinds that don't cuase trouble and are cautious are prolly the single biggest factor in keeping safe...freinds that have LEO's eye on em...when they are seen with you that eyeball goes to you. Another reason dealing is bad. after while freinds of freinds start showing up.
I give away...only small quantities...hell don't really cost much to grow. You think those people gonna tell there freinds where they got a free bag? Hell no...they know that future free gifts would come to an abrubt halt. But most of my freinds are not chronic about it either only a even smaller circle of freinds think like me and are hermits. Not much use for society kinda peeps. I don't think any of em have even a simple possesion charge. We don't carry unless on a certain day. We all keep a stash for guests of our circle so no one has to carry. NO NEW PEOPLE are allowed in the circle unless everyone checks em out first, but not allowed to "show" up with a freind. Has to pre-arranged. I just figure the more "conforming" I look...without becoming a conformist...I keep my mind open..the safer I am.
Just my lil long winded speech for the year.

You know, I agree with you here Mutt. My one caveat to add would be to make people aware and understand that the dangers of MJ are less than many "legal" over the counter medicines.

BenDover said:
You know, I agree with you here Mutt. My one caveat to add would be to make people aware and understand that the dangers of MJ are less than many "legal" over the counter medicines.
Oh I agree..I spread the word when someone says something negative. I am not scared to show my support of MJ decrim. and med MJ legalization. :cool:

They were stealing electricity.. that was their downfall. I suppose if you go that big, then you have no other choice. Can't say I feel any sympathy for them.

Not much use for society kinda peeps.
Oof.. that's the kind of comment you're not supposed to let out! :spit:

King Bud said:
Oof.. that's the kind of comment you're not supposed to let out! :spit:
Guess thats the "blunt" side of mutt. :p

Latest posts

Back