Drug Dealing ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kupunakane

Did you guys ever notice that by saying, "Drug Dealer", we are in a sense lumping someone who has a bit of mj to sell in with the stew of smack dealers, coke dealers, opium, acid, meth and more, But I never thought that we should do this. If I buy a glass of wine or a beer am I dealing with a drug dealer ? a bit too much wine, and I can be labeled drunk or tipsy, same with beer. We don't call a wine merchant a drug dealer even if we do get a buzz on !!! We call someone in that business a wine merchant !!!

Perhaps we should have a good strong go around here in Marpassion, and see what the thoughts towards this are. One never know how something simple as a name change can effect the worlds as far a mj laws are concerned.

Wouldn't it be great if we all together started some thing into motion that led to our own betterment ?
Let's hear from you all on this.

Here's a cute one : A Purveyor of Pot

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Drug - definition - a chemical substance that affects the processes of the mind or body

The wine merchant is a drug dealer as is the off license, the supermarket, the drug store, the cornershop.

I open my kitchen cupboard ... more drugs, tea coffee, aspirin.

I have no problem with marijuana being called a drug, because in reality it is. .. it affects the processes of mind and body.

The whole question is why should such a harmless drug (doesn't kill any brain cells and has dozens of medical possibilities) be outlawed over more readily available, dangerous drugs.

Look at booze ... causes loads of health problems, destroys families, drunk driving, violence etc ...

It's like the biggest conspiracy ever ... the "great lie"

Ah well ... rant rant

The great lie is right... I can only hope i see the wall come down before i kick it for my dirt nap..

I understand the extent to which the hysteria about marijuana that was fomented in the 30s-40s and then again in the late 50s really affected many of the people who made our laws (I'm in the States). The draconian marijuana laws that are in effect in so many places is the direct result of that. (OK, I know I'm reviewing the plot of every Woody Harrelson movie or public appearance, but he makes so much sense.) And I keep thinking that when the "younger generation" of lawmakers take the reigns, things will get better. But that 60s -- and now 70s -- generation seem to be pretty well represented in Congress (and even in the White House) and I don't see much change. The same is true within the individual states. It is great that a few states allow some amount of medical use, but things should not be taking this long...

Does anyone know the stance that any of the presidential candidates has toward decriminalizing mj?

Im not sure about us candidates supporting legalization...

I think the usa will never legalize marijuana.. because it would kick start the canadian economy and we would effectively become and overnight superpower...

LOL... im playin

Truth be told, i don't think we will be able to legalize it, it's too hard to tax, every joe in the world can grow pot, so why would the gov. legalize something that they can't track and tax? it's not as easy as booze to control. all in all, it comes down to money, everytime. BTW there is a candidate Dennis Kucinich who is Pro pot. more and more people are on board with this everyday, it will never be legalized, but maybe one it will be federalally tolerated. i'm done lecturing, time to fire up some Juicy Friut. Peace!
~T-Bone

I could not agree more, It is a lie, and really not a great one , but large within it's scope. Will the USA ever legalize mj ? doubtful in my mind. One of you said the reason why not. I think it's as RatherBBurnin said, it comes down to a matter of economics. It's like the Golden rule, ie. He who has the Gold makes the rules. Regulating and Taxing mj would prove lucrative, but more trouble than it's worth. The sinister side of this would end up being a truck load of new laws, who's governing we would have no control over and it could conceivably become even worse than it is now. Acceptance for medical use is a proving grounds at this point in time and I hope that this trend continues.
So what should we call someone who sells a bit of pot here and there ? A dope dealer ? NAW that just sounds so harsh and that's not what mj is about, at least that's my opinion.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Marijuana is no harder to control the tobacco... people can grow tobacco (actually i think its illegal to grow in canada) but they dont.. why.....the same reason you see a 15min line up at the tim hortons drive thru every morning and the inside of the store has two people waiting... people are lazy, and too busy.... the only reason people like us grow our own is because street level stuff is overpriced garage... if it was regulated and you got even half the amount of mj you get in a pack of smokes for $10... only the real breeders, horticulturists etc would grow their own....... i think one of the biggest reasons mj will never get legalized is because there has never been one person in power thats had the balls to be the one to tell everyone that its all a lie... you gotta realize.. thats a huge huge huge reversal of a law... effectively being like.. yea for the like 80yrs, we screwed up..... basically denouncing the stance of almost every president before you... it would be quite a speech dont you think????

I think it will be legalized. Pot will be no more grown on its own than tobacco is. If its readily availible then no one will spend the time to grow it. I'd say you'd have a bigger problem with people ransacking feilds during flowering season. Also the Male and Female thing would be a problem in a large large field. Having to weed out the males from the females on a large scale.

agreed, that would be one heck of an interesting speech, I suppose that's half the reason I have never seen a runaway vote allowing it for medical use. Hey RatherBBurnin did you say that my growbox looked sick ? or was that just a typo, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Tbone I don't think it'd be hard to control.

Booze was only hard to control when they made it illegal. They tried to stop alcohol consumption and all they got was a bunch of moonshiners making it in their basements. (Illegal basement operations..hmm sound familiar?) They should learn from their mistakes and just legalize it.

In my opinion, the ideal solution would be to have marijuana out in stores, totally free and legal like Booze and Cigarettes. And to only allow private marijuana cultivation to people who hold some type of PERMIT for it.

As far as what is required to get the permit, I haven't thought about. But I would think this type of system ensures the government gets its "cut" i guess by making you pay some more taxes if you own the marijuana cultivating permit.

There you go, everyone happy. Government gets its money, we get our buddha.

lol, we can dream can't we?

KingKahuuna said:
agreed, that would be one heck of an interesting speech, I suppose that's half the reason I have never seen a runaway vote allowing it for medical use. Hey RatherBBurnin did you say that my growbox looked sick ? or was that just a typo, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Yea that grow box is real nice.. what are the measurements???? You need to add intake and exhausts... i used normal bathroom exhaust fans.. that push 50cfm.. they are $20.. you can buy a better fan that moves more air.. for double or triple the price.. or just add more $20 fans.... also.. dont paint it... just buy the mylar.. its worth the money.. and its way more reflective... what are you planning on using for a light??

Control isn't why it won't be legalized. They're making waaaaay more money from mj right now than they ever would legal. Think about it...how many people get caught with a joint or dime or twenty and end up paying a cops wages for the week! Court costs, drug funding and fines are whats keeping it illegal.

Good point BBP, your abacus hit it right on, Yeah RatherBBurnin, I Knew that was a typo LOL, Thanks for the compliment, The measurement are finally set at 6'6" Tall x 5' Wide x 3'9" Deep. Like I said the goofy thing is so big that I feel like I might as well move into it, LOL. Strange that you called out the exact size fan that I bought, and yeah the reflective Mylar is winning out for sure. I used to grow a lot of tropical plants in my old hot house, so I still have a snot load of 4' grow lights. I just need to calc the square footage and adjust the needed amount of Lumens for that box, so yeah for now that's my plan. After I set the mylar and electrical I will use tomatoe plants as my test subjects while I dial it all in. Then I grow, and learn and grow and learn.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Actually RBB and KingK, mylar is only a little more reflective than flat white paint. The numbers are right here on this site.

As for the dealing of weed that you bring up in the first post of the thread, two comments; First, we don't talk about dealing MJ here on this group. Not at all. No arguments, it's a rule here.

I'll explain part of the reason:

If Joe Blow grows some kickin weed and cures it out at a pound.

It cost him maybe $300 bucks to grow from start to finish.

Now, he takes it and sells it for $3,000 bucks.

Damn man, he's no better than a crack dealer in my eyes. He's just taken advantage of everyone he just sold to so that he can get the best amount of money he can squeeze out of his fellow smokers. The hell with them, he wants to MAKE MONEY.

This site is for people who want to grow their own stash instead of hitting the street and having to buy off of one of these low life DRUG DEALERS. Yes, anyone who takes such serious advantage of those who are cool and just want some smoke is a lowlife.

Jacking the price, getting greedy, screwing the very people he should be helping.

NO, we will never allow talking about dealing marijuana on this site.

RULE NUMBER NINE IN THE SITE RULES:

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here.

Pretty plain. Pretty simple. Pretty clear.

Let's not bring this topic up again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back