Dry Run:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be watching and GREEN MOJO for the little one. I do love an underdog story. We are coming onto that long stretch in the calendar. No work holidays till May - no family holidays till Easter. It's easy to keep people away through the second half of winter. When they call I have a cold or I'm on my way to an appointment.

we seen greenday girl throw one in a trash bag for a week in her garage, in the blistering cali summer, and take it out to the country, and replant it, and it grew some amazing herb...that was a few years back...it was amazing...

the runts can amaze you with powerful smoke...

Awesome man! down but not out! I had some get dug up once found them pretty much lifless but still some moisture in them, brought them home, and got one to revive...I love a good comeback story! Good Luck to you and your little girl...it's gotta be a girl! I'll be interested to see how this turns out!

what a fun grow glad I saw it!

Green mojo coming your way.. I like the ghetto style grow.

ELVIN
LF
2dog
and RISKY
thankz for the support!
i have unfriendlys comin to inspect the house this afternoon. imma stash her in the truck.

all clear...the new owner is givin us 60 days. time 2 b lookin while down to one littleun.

Good luck fast! Mojo to your house hunt and your final lady!

ok, almost two weeks now, since transplant. pic is lighter, than actual color, cuz of flash. survived four days out in freezing weather. hopin for a female, as can't start anything new till new residence located. $$ 100_2013.JPG

100_2015.JPG
out of focus, but no flash

sure hope you find your new home soon..cold temps are not good for producing females

pcduck said:
sure hope you find your new home soon..cold temps are not good for producing females

cold temps at less than a week old....hopefully too young. nice and warm now

lone surviving WHITE CASTLE, at 3 weeks now.100_2017.JPG

100_2020.JPG kitten took a nibble.

thanks to all my friends and supporters. OHC, HL, 420BENNY, IRISH, PCDUCK, OZZY, CHEF, BBB, 2DOG, LF, and RISKYPACK.

the GREEN MOJO has kicked in!!

100_2013-1.JPG 1/14/2010

100_2017.JPG 1/23/2010

100_2027.JPG 1/29/2010

100_2029.JPG

100_2031.JPG

100_2045.JPG just a hint of alternating nodes and preflower

she is getting big awesome job man! any leads on homes?

Latest posts

Back