Drying with lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattoz

Reaction score
I recently chopped and dryed an out door crop and i used my 600w lights to assist with drying, is it recommended or should i steer clear of using lights to dry?

The chlorophyll used by plants to create food using sunlight causes a harsh taste. When you slowly dry your buds in the dark you are letting the chlorophyll break down. Light will keep the chlorophyll going and will tarnish the taste. Life is a big chemical reaction. And this is a chemical manipulation to not only let the chlorophyll break down, but other reactions that boost the potency of the bud. Drying should take at least 5-7 days.

Let us also remember that light ='s heat and heat destroys THC, how else would it get form that bud to my lungs :D Lights to dry is just a bad idea bro

Thanks alot for taking the time to reply, much appreciated and very informative, cheers,
Matt

not only is it breaking down THC but it's costing you money to run it!!! Why pay to do something that you could do better for free?

not only is it breaking down THC but it's costing you money to run it!!! Why pay to do something that you could do better for free?
I wasnt originally going to use the lights but my clones were ready to go into my room so i hung my outdoor in there to dry.

Latest posts

Back