DRying ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'M SMOKEY JOE

Ice Cream Man
Reaction score
After i have had my plant hanging at anywhere from low to mid 70's temp. and a 40-50% humidity, for 5 days now i just got done cutting and putting into a mason jar to cure the weed was still very sticky but i don't think much moisture left in the buds. Is it too early to place in mason jar i left the top cracked and put into a dark place.... How long till it cures :hubba: nicely and can i just close up the jar so it is sealed??? Sorry if this does'nt make sense i did not reread what i typed.

PS. smoked a puff with buddy out of my bubbler right after i cut off the stem and that hit or two got us ripped..gettin high on your own supply, can't beat it..

not really more bending should i take out of my jar and place in paper bag

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
not really more bending should i take out of my jar and place in paper bag
I hang mine in a 75+- degree room w/ an oscillating fan and let slow dry until they are dry on outside and still slightly soft on the inside. Once that dry i manicure and place into large tupperware. I exchange air at least twice a day and stir the buds around (gently gently gently, we don't want precious trichs falling off) and continue until they are "stick-snapping"dry.Another word for curing is "aging". That's all. It's pretty EZ once u get the swing of things, bud. I hope this helps.Much Peace and Love In Your Daily (Curing) Endeavors

Latest posts

Back